Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 zx10r with two bros bolt on pipes. How can i make the bike louder without throwing out alot of $$. If not possible whats the best way to spend the money in reference to loudness?

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
I have an 07 zx10r with two bros bolt on pipes. How can i make the bike louder without throwing out alot of $$. If not possible whats the best way to spend the money in reference to loudness?
:welcome: click the search button and use the word "loud" and see how many threads we have here :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Take the cans off and slash cut the pipe. Home made boz bros....A little performance loss but you will sound sweet.

·
Registered
670 Posts
wow the sound of 2 bros cans on a 10r and pretty much any other bike is awesome. You risk the chance of ruining the sound if messing with those cans. You would have to get a different setup which costs more or take off the cans and run an open bike.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
LeoVinces are loud. With baffles off the thing sound mean when accelerating on the highway. At idle it is a nice rumble.

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I would hollow out the removable cat and then shorten the cans down a bit. You'll get a lot more sound that way.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts