Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I moved and on my way to target I decided to check out my local Walmart instead because it was closer and I had never been there before. A week ago I stopped at the local Target for coffee ( yes Starbucks, Static lol) and couldn't help but notice all of the pretty people (girls especially) that work there and that were just there in general. The Walmart scene looked like a scene out of a Steven King movie or like they could be cast perfectly for a Springer show. Anyone else ever notice this?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Depends on your area and your standards lol, my local walmart has a few trolls working but mostly guys and my target is full of what looks like part time retirees working the place.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
That would be the walmartians.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Milf searching Target hands down...so I heard anyway :dontknow: :helmet:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Depends on your area and your standards lol, my local walmart has a few trolls working but mostly guys and my target is full of what looks like part time retirees working the place.
Yea, guess it does depend on location. Regardless of location girls seem to always be smokin at Target. When I lived in NC there were even a couple Walmarts with some pretty good scenery.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Recently I moved and on my way to target I decided to check out my local Walmart instead because it was closer and I had never been there before. A week ago I stopped at the local Target for coffee ( yes Starbucks, Static lol) and couldn't help but notice all of the pretty people (girls especially) that work there and that were just there in general. The Walmart scene looked like a scene out of a Steven King movie or like they could be cast perfectly for a Springer show. Anyone else ever notice this?
Same here.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I want to take a bb gun and shoot the pee bag thats tied to the guys leg, ewww

·
The Pace
6,973 Posts
chicks love target. But they do NOT ignore Walmart when they know what they want. Sometimes they're like us. But not often, that for sure. I swear babes go to target or some nice mall just to check out what the other chicks are wearing.

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
walmart can eat shit and die. Never been to target but they're coming to Canada soon. They apparently have to stock 20% of their inventory with Canadian made products to open up stores which I thought was pretty cool. Who knows how long that will have to stay in effect though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts