Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Stuff like that only scares kids. She'll be OK.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Just like the kid that got nailed by the football player diving for a touchdown catch. Right after the little girl got flipped the mom comes running all concerned. Where were you 5 seconds ago...and the dad that covered his kid like he was hit by a truck,,,,so protective NOW aren't we....

People suck.....

·
Registered
73 Posts
I go to colorado state where the girl got tackled... now they dont allow kids on the sidelines... shouldn't they have made this rule sooner, it was kind of inevitable...

·
Mythical Mod of Yore
4,465 Posts
feel sorry for the kid but geesh guys the mom isn't perfect shit happens its hard to just stare at your kid 24/7 to make sure they are ok every second.
If you aren't keeping an eye on your kids when they're that small then you have no business being a parent...when you're a parent it's all about the kids.

I have two ankle biters and I assure you when I'm at a public event with them with that many people around I watch them like a hawk. Everyone on this thread who are raggin on the parents are dead on...too many people have kids that shouldn't...you should have to take a test prior to getting (someone) knocked up and most people who have kids now would fail miserably.

Luckily kids are resiliant as hell...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts