Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have considered using VP U4.2 fuel, does any of you have experience with this fuel. Have you gained any HP? VP claims up to 6% more HP. My bike is a ZX10R ´06 with stock engine.

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
I have a VP fuel dealer a mile away. I can get you more info if no one else pops up. I got a small mag from them last year on HP gains in Gixxer. I hate to give ya poor info, but it stated that they tried 2 of their fuels. One was more expensive and contained more O2 levels and actually didn't do any better than the 2nd type they tested. I beieve the gains were 10HP? Sorry for the piss poor info, I can get more complete info if you need it.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
U4.2 is basically the same as U4, just not as corrosive. I use U4 and there is power to be gained especially if tuned for it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
My old bike made 7 more hp with VP. Bike was modified.

New 10 is getting mapped right now. Also having a graph mad with VP U4.2

Very expensive now days.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a VP fuel dealer a mile away. I can get you more info if no one else pops up. I got a small mag from them last year on HP gains in Gixxer. I hate to give ya poor info, but it stated that they tried 2 of their fuels. One was more expensive and contained more O2 levels and actually didn't do any better than the 2nd type they tested. I beieve the gains were 10HP? Sorry for the piss poor info, I can get more complete info if you need it.
Thanks, I would like more info if you can get it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts