Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been searching around trying to find VP MR12 around northern ohio and cant fine a dealer anywhere. Does anyone know of an area around ohio perferably northern ohio who sells it? Im taking my bike soon to Schnitz to get tuned and need to find some before then..

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
ck with ur tuner, ryan should have knowledge and probably access. also any large roadrace shops in area. be careful of small shops that could have old pail sitting around, i would ask for can date if not into mr12 tuning or have a dyno service themselves. stick with it, worth it. good luck blue.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I have a 5 gallon can I just bought 2 weeks ago, I would sell for 130.00 (paid 150.00). my motor guy/dyno tuner is concerned with the high compression (14:1) on my 636 race bike. he wants to run u4.4, or mrx02 (even more expensive than mr12). I live in central lower Michigan, could meet near ann arbor, or Dundee (think cabelas area) if you are interested. let me know, obviously this is a no ship item, and will need to be a face to face cash transaction. Ski

·
Registered
462 Posts
Also usually any race weekend or practice/test day would have multiple race fuel dealrers on hand at the track. Might be just as easy to pickup at your local track.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts