Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vote McCain! He's the only reasonable democratic party candidate this year...

Not only that, but he truly faced "Sniper Fire" and worse.

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
wtf...your post justifies every reason to vote for him.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
wtf...your post justifies every reason to vote for him.
McCain is a RHINO (republican in name only)....but he is slightly right of the extreme lefties.................but if one wants to vote in the general election there ain't much choice....this is defintely the year of TLoTE (the lesser of two evils)

if you are a democrat you will love the following..

"Of course, it’s one thing to overlook one or two issues where a candidate seeking the Republican nomination as a conservative might depart from conservative orthodoxy. But in McCain’s case, adherence is the exception to the rule — McCain-Feingold (restrictions on political speech), McCain-Kennedy (amnesty for illegal aliens), McCain-Kennedy-Edwards (trial lawyers’ bill of rights), McCain-Lieberman (global warming legislation), Gang of 14 (obstructing change to the filibuster rule for judicial nominations), the Bush tax cuts, and so forth. This is a record any liberal Democrat would proudly run on. Are we to overlook this record when selecting a Republican nominee to carry our message in the general election? "

me I am more of the mind of electing a liberal and having them jam their programs down my throat, rather than electing a RHINO and let him have his way with us then have the general populace blame true republican policy..

We have another RHINO in office now who has run the biggest deficit in History, created the largest do nothing bureacracies in history, now financing those in the housing and mortgage industry that are victims of their own greed on the backs of those who do honest work for a living, created a "stimulus package" to buy votes for the next election, and is allowing the fed to lower rates down to where they were when they started the bubble, is opening up the fed window to the same crooks on wall street who can't be trusted and is backing valueless paper to bail Bear Sterns out................

sh***t don't get me started........:diablo_an

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
:eek:t:What's funny is that the 'PERFECT' canidate for president wouldn't ever run because they wouldn't want to take a pay cut.:lol:

Vote for HILL in your state primary and then MCCAIN in the Nov. election. OBAMA IS THE WORST, but it is a very close first to the other two.:rolleyes:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
there is no "lesser of" three evils. I not voting for any of the three. It's just a freakin' repeat of 4yrs ago and 8yrs ago. Please, someone explain to me why some people feel the need to vote for one of the two parties. its BS and i'll cast my vote for a third party just in protest. F***king dems and reps ruining this country. ...end rant

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
McCain is a RHINO (republican in name only)....but he is slightly right of the extreme lefties.................but if one wants to vote in the general election there ain't much choice....this is defintely the year of TLoTE (the lesser of two evils)

if you are a democrat you will love the following..

"Of course, it’s one thing to overlook one or two issues where a candidate seeking the Republican nomination as a conservative might depart from conservative orthodoxy. But in McCain’s case, adherence is the exception to the rule — McCain-Feingold (restrictions on political speech), McCain-Kennedy (amnesty for illegal aliens), McCain-Kennedy-Edwards (trial lawyers’ bill of rights), McCain-Lieberman (global warming legislation), Gang of 14 (obstructing change to the filibuster rule for judicial nominations), the Bush tax cuts, and so forth. This is a record any liberal Democrat would proudly run on. Are we to overlook this record when selecting a Republican nominee to carry our message in the general election? "

me I am more of the mind of electing a liberal and having them jam their programs down my throat, rather than electing a RHINO and let him have his way with us then have the general populace blame true republican policy..

We have another RHINO in office now who has run the biggest deficit in History, created the largest do nothing bureacracies in history, now financing those in the housing and mortgage industry that are victims of their own greed on the backs of those who do honest work for a living, created a "stimulus package" to buy votes for the next election, and is allowing the fed to lower rates down to where they were when they started the bubble, is opening up the fed window to the same crooks on wall street who can't be trusted and is backing valueless paper to bail Bear Sterns out................

sh***t don't get me started........:diablo_an
Pretty much sums it all up....

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
politicians are all corrupt. the media controls a huge factor in who will be president. look how they bashed ron paul. it was uncalled for, he wasnt given a chance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts