Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of used Vortex rearsets. I Have the clutch side in mint condition beside the footpeg being scrapped, which you can see in the pic. All vortex parts can be replaced individually. On the brake side i do not have the peg and lever. These came off a 07' X-10. I know they will fit other years as well. Im asking $140 shipped for both sides. any questions please ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont wanna provide false information to anyone just to make a sale. I called Vortex and spoke to a rep and thats what they told me. Here is the number is anyone wants to double check. 800-440-3559 (No Waitimg Time)

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I have them on my 08, if you dont adjust them all the way up the will rub on the swingarm, hence all my scratches. But I have them adjusted up and it is comfortable, so I say good deal

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Here is the ones I have on my 08, the scratched the swing arm on the right side. The off black stip is where they were rubbing until I adjusted them up. "it will be powder coated later on in the winter". Anyways heres the pics

Attachments

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
yea just the right side, the left side has the opening fo the chain so they dont make contact. Vortex told me they would bolt right up no issue also, but they are extremely nice and moving the up doesnt affect my riding so, I would by them over again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts