Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I can't blow up the dealership, more specifically the service department, I'll present my problem to this group. Two weeks ago, 4 month old 2006 ZX-10R decided it didn't want to start once it was turned off. I took it back to the dealer. They said something about a volter regulator (and took almost two weeks to get that thing, if it is in fact a thing, in to put on my bike). I picked the bike up a few days ago. The dealer said it had been fixed. Well, it stopped again yesterday and once again I couldn't get it started. Has anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
There is one guy on here with a under 10 mile 06 that had the same problem. I think he had been dealing with it for several months before he finally got Kawasaki to take the bike back.

I know his dealer had replaced some parts but never really figured it out.

·
Registered
656 Posts
special k said:
Since I can't blow up the dealership, more specifically the service department, I'll present my problem to this group. Two weeks ago, 4 month old 2006 ZX-10R decided it didn't want to start once it was turned off. I took it back to the dealer. They said something about a volter regulator (and took almost two weeks to get that thing, if it is in fact a thing, in to put on my bike). I picked the bike up a few days ago. The dealer said it had been fixed. Well, it stopped again yesterday and once again I couldn't get it started. Has anyone else had this problem?
:welcome:
Heres another one to read.
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26466

1 - 5 of 5 Posts