Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using this product, it's free. It's free, very good voice communications with headphones and a mic. And the best part, did I mention, it's free. You can build contact list and call anywhere, to anyone who has a computer and broadband for free. Oh, and it's all free. Price is right, free.

http://www.skype.com/

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yeah, Skype is great. I paid a little extra for outgoing minutes to the telco network and an incoming mumber. I have a bluetooth headset for my computer and can roam around the lab and talk wirelessly.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cryptoman said:
Yeah, Skype is great. I paid a little extra for outgoing minutes to the telco network and an incoming mumber. I have a bluetooth headset for my computer and can roam around the lab and talk wirelessly.

Which BT headset? Motorola?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I read..

E-bay bought Skype for 2.6 billion. Not sure how Ebay plans to use the service tho. I've never used Ebay, but I guess it would be nice to ask a seller a question about an item at the click of a mouse?
Maybe you'll actually hear an auctioneer as you bid. lol

·
Registered
314 Posts
skype is great - too bad no video conferencing - either way, another thing on my computer that evil Bill Gates doesnt profit from

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
If yall are REALLY interested in stuff like this go to yahoo finance and look up stock symble gte then read info on sanswire 1. wireless dsl and voice over cell phones with no dead areas. pretty neat.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rocketracermike said:
have my pencil and paper ready. now how much again?. :eyecrazy:

But wait, act now and we'll send it to you for FREE! That's right FREE. But hurry, supplies are limited!

:lol:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I can also use Yahoo to call people online for free, just need a mic. Works pretty good and it has voice mail too.

·
Registered
536 Posts
gpz1100 said:
Which BT headset? Motorola?
Yes, it's a Motorola HS820. It works great most of the time but occasionally gets distorted audio for no apparent reason (even with my cell phone).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts