Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the bike repainted and some graphics done for this year - I'm going to have them add a splash of blue higher up on the side, and a smaller, colored, RiderzLaw sticker on each side of the gas tank, but otherwise I'm pretty stoked with how he's looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks great and unique, as most zx10rs seem to follow the standard factory scheme, more or less. I particularly like the blue lines on the tail section. Looks great from the back.
Hopefully by the end of the year I can give you that view a little more often :x

Reactions: trackaddict

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Hopefully by the end of the year I can give you that view a little more often <a href="http://Zx-10r.net/forum/images/ZX-10R_net_2015/smilies/tango_face_kiss.png" border="0" alt="" title="Kiss" >:)</a>[/QUOTE]

Haha! Nice. When is your next race? I keep telling myself I'm going to an AFM weekend one of these days.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha! Nice. When is your next race? I keep telling myself I'm going to an AFM weekend one of these days.
April 14/15 at Buttonwillow - you should totally come!

Wait...its a HE? I didn't think bikes were allowed to be HEs? :biggrin:
I'm a girl, so yes, he's allowed to be a he. Both of my bikes are :grin2:

·
Registered
112 Posts
It looks nice. I have considered riding at buttonwillow. I've heard its a fun track. It's a bit of a drive from Vegas but I'm going to make it up there gen 4. I guess you are a game of thrones fan? Me too.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks nice. I have considered riding at buttonwillow. I've heard its a fun track. It's a bit of a drive from Vegas but I'm going to make it up there gen 4. I guess you are a game of thrones fan? Me too.
Yes, fan of fantasy/sci-fi in general. The street bike is Ryuk (black Gen5), truck is Dante.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reactions: lun471k

·
Registered
112 Posts
Surely not the latest blatant cash grabs they are making now. Just saw Last Jedi yesterday and thought it was AWFUL. That being said, I saw the originals at the theater as a kid. Back when movie makers had original ideas. Not re hashed marketing tools. Ok. Rant over

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Surely not the latest blatant cash grabs they are making now. Just saw Last Jedi yesterday and thought it was AWFUL. That being said, I saw the originals at the theater as a kid. Back when movie makers had original ideas. Not re hashed marketing tools. Ok. Rant over
Hahaha, completely agree. But I grew up on the originals, and read all the books in print pre-the newer movies, and am definitely a hard core Star Wars fan but that extends far beyond the movies :nerd

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.