Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am heading to VA beach on Saturday. I am only going to be in town from Saturday afternoon, to Sunday afternoon. I was curious what might be interesting for a family trip (my wife & 2.5 year old son). I think theres a boardwalk & probably some sort of seaport. I think he would like seeing navy ships (at least for 10 minutes).

Is there a part of VA beach, I would want to stay away from? Any favorites that you shouldnt miss?

To keep it motorcycle related, I will unfortunately not have access to a bike at all & will be bummed about that.

Thanks,
Rich

·
PostWhore
13,495 Posts
Anybody from VA??

I got a pair of 2 yr olds that absolutely love the beach, and I bet they'd love seeing some big navy ships too. Hope yall have a great time.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
Va beach is pretty nice. It's no where near as big and nice as Myrtle beach is tho! But I mean it's kool, they have a little boardwalk and couple kool little stores to go into, and a few nice spots to eat.

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Used to live there, and yes it's a tourist beach. Even more now than when I lived there many moons ago. If you have time there is a nice aquarium there, a lot of sites to see around the area. Pick up the Virginia Beach tourist guide. They are everywhere, and will show lots of areas for you to explore. the beach also has a large pier with shops in it, and a walkway on the beachfront and of course the boardwalK. Not to mention the military bases and museums. Tons of stuff to do

1 - 4 of 4 Posts