·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
great pass, great lighting...still a gixxer...:nana: :wink:

Keep up the good work dude!

·
Registered
24 Posts
great job RR. I would like to see you back on the 10r though.

·
Registered
448 Posts
:eek:ccasion1 Very nice pass Kenny!

Heard everyone on Pyschobike telling you that was the smoothest pass they've seen... Care to share what the 60 foot was??:lurk: Sounded like Teasley bogged the clutch a tad at 40-50 feet.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:eek:ccasion1 Very nice pass Kenny!

Heard everyone on Pyschobike telling you that was the smoothest pass they've seen... Care to share what the 60 foot was??:lurk: Sounded like Teasley bogged the clutch a tad at 40-50 feet.
60FT-1.552
330FT-3.992
1/8ET-5.950
1/8MPH-125.71
1000FT-7.654
1/4ET-9.089
1/4MPH-155.29:thumbsup:

·
Registered
482 Posts
kenny.....ive been down the 1/4 quite a few times, all on stock wheelbase from my gix 1000, 10r, cbr 900, 929, gix 750, and even my dads duc 996. i usually dont chime in on stuff like this but i gotta give you props. a lot of people dont understand how hard it is to run a number like that on 1000ss prep. they got a lot peeps out there that go 9.50's with a 6" stretch and really think its something. ive been in the .20's on my 10r but lowered so much its almost dragging. i went .30's on my gix lowered with stock gearing which made me pretty proud. if i had the money id set up k7 like yours and make the season with you guys. i live in new orleans and they have a real nice track about an hour from here called npr (no problem raceway)....i think its also on the web noproblemraceway.com....check it out. i believe the texas shootout makes a race there. they also have midnight madness for bikes only. can your crew ever make it down here? if so id love to come out and make some passes with you all. just wanted to give you some recognition for really puttin it down against some of the best riders out there. you can bet they have some nhra psb riders that cant go 9.0's on a 1000ss prepped gix/10r. keep it up bro, ill be following the progress!!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kenny.....ive been down the 1/4 quite a few times, all on stock wheelbase from my gix 1000, 10r, cbr 900, 929, gix 750, and even my dads duc 996. i usually dont chime in on stuff like this but i gotta give you props. a lot of people dont understand how hard it is to run a number like that on 1000ss prep. they got a lot peeps out there that go 9.50's with a 6" stretch and really think its something. ive been in the .20's on my 10r but lowered so much its almost dragging. i went .30's on my gix lowered with stock gearing which made me pretty proud. if i had the money id set up k7 like yours and make the season with you guys. i live in new orleans and they have a real nice track about an hour from here called npr (no problem raceway)....i think its also on the web noproblemraceway.com....check it out. i believe the texas shootout makes a race there. they also have midnight madness for bikes only. can your crew ever make it down here? if so id love to come out and make some passes with you all. just wanted to give you some recognition for really puttin it down against some of the best riders out there. you can bet they have some nhra psb riders that cant go 9.0's on a 1000ss prepped gix/10r. keep it up bro, ill be following the progress!!
Thanks Bro!!! :thumbsup: Me and a few guys in the Prostar 1000SS class are actually thinking about trying to make a TX Shootout Race. :mrgreen:
You should try and make the Memphis Prostar race, if not race just hang out.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Stock wheelbase + 3 inches off the ground... and still sub 6s :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
man thats :moped: en

This is what I don't understand :
You back halfed 30 mph (125->155) on this run and it was the fastest (New Prostar Rules) 1000ss pass ever made right. Why did everyone throw up the red flag, call BS, or whatever when Lee went 29 mph - 130 -> 159 (I think) while he was practicing? I read something like " these bikes should be back halfing 32 to 33 mph... mph lights were wrong... bla bla" . I think they meant the 8th mile speed was way to fast or something like that. :dontknow: But the numbers do add up if he was down under 3 inches g.c. right?

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Stock wheelbase + 3 inches off the ground... and still sub 6s :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
man thats :moped: en

This is what I don't understand :
You back halfed 30 mph (125->155) on this run and it was the fastest (New Prostar Rules) 1000ss pass ever made right. Why did everyone throw up the red flag, call BS, or whatever when Lee went 29 mph - 130 -> 159 (I think) while he was practicing? I read something like " these bikes should be back halfing 32 to 33 mph... mph lights were wrong... bla bla" . I think they meant the 8th mile speed was way to fast or something like that. :dontknow: But the numbers do add up if he was down under 3 inches g.c. right?
That .08 is the quickest pass in 1000SS qualifing/elmination so far.
DaveO said that the 1/8mph in that lane at the Rock was off and it was giving him a fit tuning the bike. I think the bike went like 131 and only 157 on that pass.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts