1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I plan to do firebird track. My bike doesn't have the stock pipe.
Wildhorse Pass aka Firebird tracks are crap. Their in need of a complete resurface. If your current exhaust has an insert available that should do the trick if not theres a guy at the track who can make a turn up insert for cheap. The Leo Vince on my Gen 4 with the insert in passes no problem. 91 db. If your interested I will probably be doing the Inde trackday with Desert and I have room in my trailer if your interested in doing that track day. No sound restrictions at that track. Here's a video from Wildhorse pass east track from June you can see the pavement is not the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgJ_PkPGx3c

West track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghf20_0wk50

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I have a werk pipe. it did have a baffle until it blew out By Strawberry. Never did find it. thanks for the offer. I have two other guys joining me. One rider will be his first time and the other rider you may know. Brandon. He has a duc. I thank you for your generous offer. I will wait till my friend's bike is ready. We should all meet up and show the people some Arizona riders.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I have a werk pipe. it did have a baffle until it blew out By Strawberry. Never did find it. thanks for the offer. I have two other guys joining me. One rider will be his first time and the other rider you may know. Brandon. He has a duc. I thank you for your generous offer. I will wait till my friend's bike is ready. We should all meet up and show the people some Arizona riders.

Sounds like a good plan. :grin2:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I heard from a buddy they weren't motorcycle friendly at that track. Something about the owner cancelling trackdays at the last second and telling all the riders tough shit. Don't come back. I want to travel to this place and check it out but I am unsure about the facility. It's 9 hrs from here I think. What is the deal down there if you could enlighten me.:confused:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I heard from a buddy they weren't motorcycle friendly at that track. Something about the owner cancelling trackdays at the last second and telling all the riders tough shit. Don't come back. I want to travel to this place and check it out but I am unsure about the facility. It's 9 hrs from here I think. What is the deal down there if you could enlighten me.:confused:
If it is Inde your talking about. Desert Roadracing has the dates for this year. I have not heard of any conflict between the owners and Desert. They ran a couple of events there last year and I didnt hear of any problems. I have not been to the track for about 2 years now. Desert has a trackday there in June i am considering doing. There was another org running there and canceled an event due to low turnout. www.desertroadracing.org

·
Registered
184 Posts
If it is Inde your talking about. Desert Roadracing has the dates for this year. I have not heard of any conflict between the owners and Desert. They ran a couple of events there last year and I didnt hear of any problems. I have not been to the track for about 2 years now. Desert has a trackday there in June i am considering doing. There was another org running there and canceled an event due to low turnout. www.desertroadracing.org
I rode there last year with YCRS and it was an awesome facility and track.
They are super bike friendly!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts