Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
im not going but it will be sick, i am going to laguna seca gp, its amazing how different they all sound, like the bikes all have different size motors

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im not going but it will be sick, i am going to laguna seca gp, its amazing how different they all sound, like the bikes all have different size motors
I went to laguna for the MotoGP innaugural year, it was a dream of mine since childhood. Its a long way to Cal from South Florida. The corkscrew is a sight to behold.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Me and some friends will be at Indy. We are in Penthouse E, right at the end of the front straight, front row. Man I can't wait. Plus with there being a pit walk-through on Thursday for all ticket holders!! Hog Heaven!!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Is it me or did they look like they were going pretty slow in that video. I think AMA would go faster there during testing. They just looked slow to me. Maybe it isn't good video?:dontknow:

·
Registered
551 Posts
i would say it was maybe the part of the track where they were standing at. maybe it was day one out there and riders were still getting used to the track?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts