Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I wonder what happened to the thread i had under racing.. they deleted it i guess..

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
deezuhl said:
I wonder what happened to the thread i had under racing.. they deleted it i guess..
no i merged them due to being the same vid so no need for it in 2 places.

BD

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Big Daddy said:
no i merged them due to being the same vid so no need for it in 2 places.

BD

ok cool.. just was being a whore and wanted to make sure nobody missed it..:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I missed the zx10 vid, google says not available, please repost link.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
hey man, I might be able to come down sunday! James said I could take his busa down since my bike isnt done...if Juan goes down then mabey I will go...I got a lil lady comin over sat night so not quite sure yet but I'll let ya know lol.

Also We have a ZX14 on nitrous ready for ass kickings to be handed out lol....Ima try to get him to come.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
bonz said:
Thanks dezzuhl, still says not available must be something with google vids.

Thanks again!:beer:
i clicked it after i posted it and it played fine.. not sure..:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
garth285 said:
hey man, I might be able to come down sunday! James said I could take his busa down since my bike isnt done...if Juan goes down then mabey I will go...I got a lil lady comin over sat night so not quite sure yet but I'll let ya know lol.

Also We have a ZX14 on nitrous ready for ass kickings to be handed out lol....Ima try to get him to come.
bro save those hoes for another week!! we need a busa out there and maybe even the zx-14 to come kick some 1397 ass!!! try to make it down if you can!! pussy can wait but this week should be real good!!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
deezuhl said:
i clicked it after i posted it and it played fine.. not sure..:dontknow:
Keeps telling me that it is buffering than says not available?:dontknow: I'll keep trying.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts