Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, I have a base map that I received from woolich with my new akrapovic full exhaust and I have not auto tuned yet because I am still logging some data. Out of curiosity, why is the throttle so freaking touchy? Can I make that less sensitive? Just about the time I touch the throttle it's like I have it a pretty good turn and the big really comes alive. This is super annoying when you are on turns or there is bump in the road and if your hand moves just the slightest the bike really pops up.

Any way to make it less sensitive?

Thank you

·
Registered
450 Posts
Hello guys, I have a base map that I received from woolich with my new akrapovic full exhaust and I have not auto tuned yet because I am still logging some data. Out of curiosity, why is the throttle so freaking touchy? Can I make that less sensitive? Just about the time I touch the throttle it's like I have it a pretty good turn and the big really comes alive. This is super annoying when you are on turns or there is bump in the road and if your hand moves just the slightest the bike really pops up.

Any way to make it less sensitive?

Thank you
Yes by adjusting ETV map, you need to pay attention of how much timing they add ,is the Fuel cut turned off, those things will make a difference as how much you adjust the ETV map.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts