Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The little wife wrapped up a set of really nice kawi green SS brakelines (front and rear), from Venhill (ebay), for my birthday the day before christmas. I did a little research on the lines and they apparently are a pretty big deal in the UK (thats where they come from).

They have stainless fittings, green PVC cover, dual line (non-crossover) front, and seem to be of high quality.

Just curious if anyone on here has ever run these lines before?

BTW the photos show the chromed mild steel, the fittings that I have are all SS.

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's so when you tighten the line down it's not all twisted like the russel lines that I have on the bike now. That shit drives me crazy.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's actually a pretty clever design. They aren't the first company to use it. Many high pressure fuel systems and hydraulic systems use the same setup.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
is there nobody here that has any experience or opinion about these lines or this company? no UK guys? WTH?:dontknow:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess Ill just have to get them installed and write up a review.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I put a set on my friends Zx6R, real nice and he didn't have any issues with the lines, and they bled out quick....I'd buy a set in a second.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I just picked up an extended rear line for my extended swingarm. Haven't installed it yet, but it seems to be pretty good quality. I may pick up a matching front set before spring too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I dont have personal experience but i know a lot of guys on zx6r.com run them im sure there is a write there on them ill see if i can find it....but from what ive seen on them ill be buying some soon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts