Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
I've been dealing a lot with superbike supply recently and nothing but good things to say. I had one thing that took a while to get, it was back ordered from kawi so not there fault and I had ordered other stuff with it but as soon as they realized it was back ordered they went ahead and sent the rest of the order to me.

Thanks superbike supply!!

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
:+1:

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
Indysuperbikes just hooked me up with a great deal on some parts! One of the things I got was galfer superbike lines but they sent the originals. They took care of it right away!

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
:bump::+2: for superbike supply. mary has been super helpful in my quest for my akrapovic exhaust. finally ordered it this week, looks like i'll be taking a trip to ashville tuesday, to pick it up too. get to meet these great folks in person. they have been super helpful and very patient with me. props to you guys, i am a customer for life.:thumbsup:

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
More props for superbike supply. I had ordered a LP magnetic drain plug along with other things and I ended up getting the wrong drain plug they are sending me a new one, I also wanted to add a few things and they are sending them with the drain plug and since its the wrong one shipping on everything is free. To top it off since the DP's are fairly cheap they told me to keep it. Brad and Mary you two rock!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Big up to Ivansperformanceproducts.com!(Ivan and Gina) I picked up the TRE, Block Off Plates and Servo Motor Eliminator. I also got a custom map for my PCIII + Ignition Module that transformed my bike into a new animal. Thanks a bunch for the great service!!!!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Superbike Supply

I can not say enough GOOD things about Superbike Supply. After getting the run around on a rather large & expensive order from another bike supply company who was not a zx10.net site sponsor, I decided to give Superbike Supply a chance to earn my business.

Both Brad and Mary @ Supperbike Supply have earned my business to the point I will not buy anything anywhere else bike related. Having a go-to company I know I can trust 100% makes buying anywhere else a risk I dont have to take. Service just doesnt get any better and it isnt often you can say that anymore.

I highly recommend buying from this company.

·
RIPPED & BOLTON RULE !
3,186 Posts
I can not say enough GOOD things about Superbike Supply. After getting the run around on a rather large & expensive order from another bike supply company who was not a zx10.net site sponsor, I decided to give Superbike Supply a chance to earn my business.

Both Brad and Mary @ Supperbike Supply have earned my business to the point I will not buy anything anywhere else bike related. Having a go-to company I know I can trust 100% makes buying anywhere else a risk I dont have to take. Service just doesnt get any better and it isnt often you can say that anymore.

I highly recommend buying from this company.

:+2::iamwithst:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
180 Posts
Mary at Superbikesupply is awesome! Products for great prices. Will be doing business with her again I am sure. Thanks a lot!!!!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Mary at SuberbikeSupply.com is awesome! She is always quick to respond to my questions and is very friendly and willing to go the extra mile. She even tries to save you money when she can!

Just recently I purchased a set of Woodcraft case covers, and then the next morning decided to order a Pit-Bull rear stand. Mary promptly messaged me back with the pricing and even offered to combine the shipping on the two orders to save me about $15.

Ordered Wednesday and received everything Friday. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

SuperbikeSupply is always my first choice when ordering online!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Thank You To Mary @ superbikesupply

Ordered stuff from England, easy brilliant transaction with Very quick delivery.
Thank You Mary.
Ergo

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
Had an excellent experience buying from Brad and Mary for the umpteenth time. Thank you Superbike Supply!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Mary at SuberbikeSupply.com is awesome! She is always quick to respond to my questions and is very friendly and willing to go the extra mile. She even tries to save you money when she can!
Couldn't have said it better myself. Mary is fabulous. She certainly went the extra mile for me.

Mike at Riders Discount also hooked me up and was just as fast to respond to any questions I had, gave me great discounts, and was extremely patient with me.

Both of them kick major ass! I will DEFINITELY be doing business with both of them again in the very near future. I really wish I started doing business with them a long time ago.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Superbike supply, biohazard, and riders discount, all awesome vendors with great customer service from all 3

181 - 197 of 197 Posts