Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just fyi..
I ordered a set of stands from them weeks ago. After speaking to them on the phone.
Payed thru paypal.
Stands still have not shown up.
I can not get a return e-mail or a return phone call
When I call a get a womans voicemail....nextel #..states nothing about the business.

So buyer beware...I am out 125 dollars :eyecrazy:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm sure you'll get them, but it may take a little time... I ordered some tools from him awhile back and it took awhile for them to get to me. I also had trouble trying to contact them, but you won't get ripped off/scammed.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I too ordered a set last week when I read a short post from one of the members. I talked at length with the owner who told me how he got started in the business. He seemed very pleasant and also returned a call to me that I had later on when I got his voice mail. I am pretty sure your jumping the gun. I too called him and left a messege when I read your post. I'd betya were gonna be ok on this. Lets wait and see. Besides that's what Dept of consumer protection and the Attorney Generals office is for. Regards..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gmugovero said:
I too ordered a set last week when I read a short post from one of the members. I talked at length with the owner who told me how he got started in the business. He seemed very pleasant and also returned a call to me that I had later on when I got his voice mail. I am pretty sure your jumping the gun. I too called him and left a messege when I read your post. I'd betya were gonna be ok on this. Lets wait and see. Besides that's what Dept of consumer protection and the Attorney Generals office is for. Regards..
Thats cool... I spoke with him also before the order...and yes he seem'd very nice....I have no problem with production running behind or even just a late delivery ....but...let the consumer know if that is the case ei...return any one of my e-mails or return my call and fill me in.

So I guess we will see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts