Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using the velocity, if so what is the word?? like em or not? Are they worth doing?

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Mikyl has them.

im sure hell respond.

I dont know why more members dont have them yet.

I dont hear too much about them

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Miykl needed a custom map to actually get them to work properly and they are all top end gain (10k rpms+)

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
they are known for mostly top end stuff.....custom map maybe needed...usually used with a full pipe

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
God, where is miykl? This has got to be a record for him.

moved to tech

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Can a brudda actually get some work done?? LOL

I have no b4 and after to qualify any gains. My combination seams to be working pretty well though. What I can say is they are very high quality pieces and will give the intake a howl that'll give you wood. Based on my experience and what I've learned (and read) I would on suggest them if you are going to get a full system and custom map. If I had it to do again, I would not have bought them unless i was getting the full system and custom at the same time.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks alot, I am getting the Muzzy Titamium system with a custom dyno tune, so I think I will go ahead and get the stacks as well, I will let everyone know how things come out.

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
dont forget the pics

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
what brand are you all getting? As far as I know it is only factory pro, but wanted to hear if there are other options yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts