Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have some stacks for sale... the factory pro stacks are custom tuned lengths centers providing more of a mid to top end power. This is not a set you can buy outta a catalog. These are great for guys with the kawi intake race cam as well!!!

I also have 4 stock shorties available for sale!!!

PM me with offers on what you want :thumbsup:

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$140 shipped for the factory pro stacks and $15 shipped for 2 short stacks.

p.s. this will fit 04-07

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shorter stacks are more for top end but when I tested these I didnt see any hp dip anywhere threw out the power curve....

FYI to those that dont know short stackers are good for mid range and top end power... the stock shorties can go in place of the stock long stacks that are in the center position... these short stacks are about 8-10 bucks from the dealer plus tax so I figure 10 bucks plus usps shipping.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Garth, I'm a little interested. Not quite enough to call dibs in case someone wants them real bad.

Something I noticed recently is a difference between gen 1 and gen 2 stock stacks. Maybe you can confirm.

I've got two air boxes - one from an '05 and one from an '07. I had the great idea (or so I thought) of putting the '05 short stacks in the '07 air box, so I'd end up with all short stacks. Turns out the diameters are a little different, so it didn't work out.

These short stacks you're selling - are they for (from) gen 1 or gen 2?

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya know what i thikn your actually right about this... I know you can run shorties in a 06-07 but i havent personally actually put these in a 06-07 so you might be correct about this!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'd measure mine, but the '07 air box is mounted and I don't feel like taking it apart.

When I noticed the difference (a couple of weeks ago), I remember thinking, hmm, maybe the '07's went to bigger intake.

It wasn't a drastic difference, but enough that the parts would not quite fit.

Maybe someone could see if the aftermarket part numbers are different.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just checked part numbers.... 04-05 shortie stacks are part number 14073-0044 and the 06-07 is 14073-0090.... I dont have a way to confirm if these will fit or not but I really thought they did.... if anyone knows let me know!

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Dude what about that gas tank???? I've PM'd ya like 3 times man!

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have one more set of shorties to sell.... $15 bucks shipped for (2) stock short stacks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts