Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be taking my vacation shortly, and have narrowed it down to 2 places. I have been to Cancun before, but never Las Vegas. Would like to know if its as fun as Mexico, and what would be some of the things we should do or see out there. Thanks in advance, Larry

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gpz1100 said:
Vegas. Shows, booze, gambling, food, booze, gambling, booze, gambling.
Starting to sound pretty good to me:lol: Are the clubs pretty hard to get into, long lines or not?

·
Registered
708 Posts
ducatiwv said:
Starting to sound pretty good to me:lol: Are the clubs pretty hard to get into, long lines or not?
not as bad an NY but not as easy as mexico also mex is beautiful right now the wife and i just got back last week not sure about the vegas weather now:dontknow:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Hey Larry go to Vegas Baby! and see the BMG (blue man group) rent a Lambo, Porsche, or viper and check out Hoover Dam one afternoon, some xcellent dining to be had all around Vegas, Cirque De Sole' (if its still there) walk the strip for hours. Plenty of golf if your into that as well.

BD

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
If you're travelling single nothing beats Costa Rica.

Volcanoes, 4 wheel dr., gorgeous beaches, great food, surf and sun...

and plenty of 18-24 girls with AMAZING ASSES ready to work out with you

gringo..

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Outside of gambling and GREAT buffets(seafood in Rio)....Geez it was soooo good. Lobster tail, crab, sushi, as much seafood as the eyes can see.!!! There's not much more to do. You can hit the nice clubs (Pure..Ceasars) and pick up chics looking for a meal ticket..

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys I appreciate it, I'll be unfortunately taking my fiancee with me:lol:....All the suggestions sound good, and BD, I hope i have enough money just to rent a VW.........:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think we have pretty much decided on Vegas, what is a must see, and do while we are there? we like to club some and also see the sights. Anymore suggestions........:lol: :hello:

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Yeah I would just take some money each time I went out and leave the Cards in the room, because we all know we get a little crazy when the alcohol starts flowing and we both know it will be.....

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
ducatiwv said:
I think we have pretty much decided on Vegas, what is a must see, and do while we are there? we like to club some and also see the sights. Anymore suggestions........:lol: :hello:
shoot Chads10r a PM as he lives there as do a few other members and see what he says.

BD

·
Registered
654 Posts
Club Ice is off the strip but has 1/2 House music(techno),
Club Tangerine at Treasure Island,depends on the night as to music.
Pure was already mentioned.
Club Rumble Jungle in Mandalay Bay(variety music)
Club Ra in the Luxor(variety music)

Be sure to bring a lot of money for things other than gambling.
The Blue Man Group is cool.
They have the "Bodies Exhibit" is at the Tropicana...that is awesome

Wifey says there is a lot of shopping Ceasar's Palace...So stay away from there LOL

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:thumbsup: Thanks guys........I ll keep the fiancee away from the shopping, but try to do some of the rest......:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts