Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I've just picked up 2011 with Woolich race tools package. She's got a few km's on her and has been pulled apart due to a tick in the top end and misfire but the price was right and she's near immaculate so I couldn't say no. So after inspecting the valvetrain I've found a broken valve spring to be the cause. Silly me though has pulled out the broken spring without paying attention to which way it was fitted (close coils down or up). I've ordered the new spring but before I can fit it I need to know which way the spring sits in the head.

I can't for the life of me find a service manual pdf which I'd also find handy for getting the timing right once I put this cam back in. If anyone has a manual they could share that would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
153 Posts
There were links on here but I can't see them now. PM me your email and I'll send you a 17MB PDF

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
889 Posts
you get ape racing springs? those are the shit. I believe the springs that are OEM have color on one end, that goes down to the best of my memory. I prefer springs that are doubled up and work either way but that's just my 2 cents

1 - 4 of 4 Posts