Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought I'd throw a few Twit pics up.

Rossi on the Ducati, Speis, Stoner on Hon-duh...

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cal on Tech3 and Edwards taking some laps on the Tech3 Moto2 bike.

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks like we'll have a #1 next year

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Capi-T Rex

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey guys thanks for that Rossi video, i f*ckn love those leathers, but it'll be real interesting to see how ducati incorporate Rossi's color scheme into that all-red bike, don't you think?
PS as far as those number plates go, make 'em wear the number of championships they have and they'll be alotta #1 plates on the grid, no offens to Jorge cuz I just luv his f*ck 'em attitude.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
very nice,thanks.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
damn man, the second MGP ends i start to drool over next season!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Does anyone know why Rossi is wearing the "?" on top of his test helmets? i've looked and asked around most the places i usually do but no one seems to know? I hate to see Edwards drop down a class but he seemed to always be the bridesmaid......did he ever win a GP race? i know he came close a few times...VERY close but did he ever get the checkered?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Gonna be a hell of a season next year. They are in trouble with Stoner on the Hon-Dhu. He already went quicker in testing than he did all weekend on the duck...LOL

Cant wait till 2012 and the return of the 1000cc. Lets hope they get rid of traction control and soften up the electronics.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Does anyone know why Rossi is wearing the "?" on top of his test helmets? i've looked and asked around most the places i usually do but no one seems to know? I hate to see Edwards drop down a class but he seemed to always be the bridesmaid......did he ever win a GP race? i know he came close a few times...VERY close but did he ever get the checkered?
LOL..... He didn't drop a class he was testing the Moto-2 bike for the team to help with chassis development silly.

I've had the question mark on my suit for years. It means think about what you are doing and never take things at face value. Always question what you see.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
Yea im not a Stoner fan but he did really well on that wild beast ducati, now he is on a much more user friendly machine, he just needs to bring it back on both wheels more often. Ben is going to be really fast, i still believe that the world hasnt seen near his full potential. Rossi doesnt need to prove shit to anyone, but you can bet the farm he will be out for blood on the entry from his home country. I despise pedrosa, so the sooner he is out of every race the better. Lorenzo proved that he has what it takes, and i think he will be consistent and fast at almost every race.

I cant wait for MGP '11.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
You and your helmet fetish!:headshake:lol:

Youre like a chick with shoes!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yea im not a Stoner fan but he did really well on that wild beast ducati, now he is on a much more user friendly machine, he just needs to bring it back on both wheels more often. Ben is going to be really fast, i still believe that the world hasnt seen near his full potential. Rossi doesnt need to prove shit to anyone, but you can bet the farm he will be out for blood on the entry from his home country. I despise pedrosa, so the sooner he is out of every race the better. Lorenzo proved that he has what it takes, and i think he will be consistent and fast at almost every race.

I cant wait for MGP '11.
:+1: Couldn't have said it better myself.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts