Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the VA area :thumbsup:. I'm in Norfolk/ Virginia beach. Anyone in the surrounding Southeastern Va or Northern NC hit me up. I'm dying riding by myself. I know there has to be some good roads here:heyyou:, could use a buddy:badteeth:!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet im in willoughby rite across the bridge....lets do it this weekend :thumbsup:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Petersburg, bout 1 hour north but me and my boys come down there quite a bit.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
That stupid state takes speeding too serious. I rode there for a few months and had a cop try to stop me... Fuck that state. I went Motogp on their ass.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I live in Virginia Beach. I am slowly getting out of street riding. You should come out to the track.

·
Registered
104 Posts
+1 living in va beach

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Not a track in Virginia Beach but there is VIR, NCBIKE, and other tracks within driving distance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
just moved here back in mar. looking for some other 10s to ride with. live out in suffolk for now nice and quiet with some back roads to ride alot better than va beach cops usually leave you alone out here

·
Registered
14 Posts
I know this thread is old but if any of yall are free on monday and want to ride at summit point main on 9/23 we desperately need members to sign up for the event before tomorrow 9/22 or it will be canceled! Please sign up for the event! you can now sign up for it at www.nesba.com

This is a quote from the tracktalk forum on their website.
“Calling all NESBA Members!!!

We need your help. If you and anyone else would like to prevent the following events from being cancelled, we require additional confirmed registrations. If we do not reach the minimum required registrations by noon Sunday we will be forced to cancel.

Monday September 23rd Summit Main- we need 40 more riders
Tuesday and Wednesday SED days at NJMP - we need 50 more riders each day

If we do not reach the minimum by Sunday at 12PM we will cancel all events.

Between now and Sunday, we will post updates at 50%, 75% and 100% of targets above.

We know you want to ride, so please help us fill these events.”

1 - 19 of 19 Posts