Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished putting on my new Vance and Hines CS1 exhaust on my 08. I wasn't really looking for any more HP, but wanted an attractive pipe to augment some of my polishing. The lines on this new exhaust is tight and sounds great. A huge improvement (obviously) over the stock setup. It was $399 from Superbike Toy Store and it only took a week to get to Germany. Let me know what you think of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I think it looks great. It is my understanding that V&H is really working on rebuilding their rep....

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
That looks stunning...Hands down one of the better looking ones...Get mid pipe ceramic coated black to finish that area off.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
I looked at that pic again and must admit that is a damn good looking bike.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I like it!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There are a few more items I want to polish, but don't want to get carried away with it. I tried to post my video of the before and after exhaust note, but didn't work out. It definately sounds better on the quick revs. I couldn't scream it out b/c of the neighbors so I will have to wait until I get her out on the autobahn (its still raining here).

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
looks nice. be better if it removed the boom box, but the can really compliments the lines of the bike.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hit 172 last year (legally) before I got off the throttle...that shit was F-A-S-T blowing by cars and semis. Still had about 1500 rpm's to redline which is sick for a stock bike. Nothings cooler than watching Mercedes AMG's, BMW M3's hitting their speed limiters and you keep climbing...got to enjoy it while I can.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts