Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup,,,, today is the day I get a vasectomy. Since I can't ride all weekend I thought I would drop in. Have a good weekend everyone. I might be on later since I won't be doing much. :mrgreen:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
:eyecrazy:

hope all goes well...well as good as it can I guess...:dontknow:

·
Registered
969 Posts
:iamwithst :nutkick:

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
good luck...had mine a few years back and hate it when someone says "snip snip"....and +1 on the peas....:mrgreen:

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
soida said:
Yup,,,, today is the day I get a vasectomy. Since I can't ride all weekend I thought I would drop in. Have a good weekend everyone. I might be on later since I won't be doing much. :mrgreen:

A good reason to sit down and watch all the ball game this weekend. get well and we need to hook up for a ride some day.:beer:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
rocketracermike said:
A good reason to sit down and watch all the ball game this weekend. get well and we need to hook up for a ride some day.:beer:

For sure. I really don't know anyone who rides here. Especially now that the weather is cool again.

·
Registered
234 Posts
OK. A couple of people have mentioned the frozen peas. If you haven't heard about this yet, take their advice. My doctor didn't mention anything of the sort. When I asked him about it, he just kinda blew it off. Said that I didn't really need to do that. F*%$&@!# idiot! I did a few, but figured that if a doctor said I didn't need to do it, I didn't have to. Was really cold between the legs, anyway. Oh hell, my jewels swelled up pretty good. Both of them. They also bruised pretty damn good. Let's not forget about the pain involved. Of course it was Christmas time and I had to get out and finish up shopping for the kids. What you'll do for your kids. The procedure was a piece of cake. The aftermath sucked. I wonder how many guys won't get it done after this post?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yeah, that's an embarrassing moment. Driving across town only to walk into a urology center filled with women workers to give them a cup of love. I mean a partially filled cup.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
i have had mine for over 10 years and love it. so far two women have said that i have impregnated them but i shoot blanks. your going to have fun with you new toy. congrates

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Man,,,you guys came through with the comments. My doc prescribed me 2 valium to take before I was supposed to go in. I felt that since I am one of the most laid back kinda guy I wouldn't take it. I was relaxed,,no prob. Only a couple times did it feel like someone cupping the jewels and squeezing them.

He showed me the tubes that he removed(about an inch each). The funny thing is that the wife was there,,and I told her to not look cuase she is a nervous person. She was acting like she was fine,,and almost passed out after we left. She was so nervous after she couldn't really drive,,,so I HAD TO. It was funny.. so I told her to take the valium since I didn't take any to calm her down..
The aftermath so far has been not bad. They gave me hydrocodone(vicadon) which I haven't taken any yet. Just some discomfort,,but considering the area I figured people would be apt to take a pill at the least bit of pain.
Got it done yesterday(friday) at 1 pm. And CHRISPY is right,,,I can't wait until I go to the doc and give them a "sample"...Thanx guys for the tips..

·
Rent this space
6,590 Posts
ninja9rc said:
Why have it done in the first place....:dontknow:
Because its like having an AK47 and firing a million rounds of blanks , lots of fun and nobody gets into trouble...:crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FAF said:
Because its like having an AK47 and firing a million rounds of blanks , lots of fun and nobody gets into trouble...:crackup: :crackup:
That's a polite way of saying what I was going to say.:eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 21 Posts