now i need to remember who it was that was going to get me the shirt :cool:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:helmet: i need my shirt please!!

i think you know what that means:helmet:

if you dont, that means i went too fast and need to be spanked:spankbw:

now i need to remember who it was that was going to get me the shirt :cool:
not sure what your talking about other than you said you need to be slapped so I hope this helps :bitchslap: :mrgreen:

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i hit 150 today

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
someone said they would get me a MBM hit 150(of something like that)shirt once i hit it

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cant remember who it was, loked thru some of the older threds and couldnt find it

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
cant remember who it was, loked thru some of the older threds and couldnt find it
not me, I might pitch in if you had a speedohealer and did a true 150 with last speed recall with many pics of you I mean the cluster showing 150. :wink::mrgreen:

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not me, I might pitch in if you had a speedohealer and did a true 150 with last speed recall with many pics of you I mean the cluster showing 150. :wink::mrgreen:
:nana: you buy and install the speedohealer

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
i figured someone would say that, but i didn't expect it to be you first bloo!!!:thumbsup: i thought the same thing my self. btw mbm noone would pitch in for a dude hitting one fiddy!!! you go girl and remember, baby steps!!!

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
btw mbm noone would pitch in for a dude hitting one fiddy!!! you go girl and remember, baby steps!!!
:thumbsup: thanks even thou its not a "true 150"

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
look up the east coast timing ass. 200mph club shirt....thats the one you want. otherwise.... your going to have to resort to boobs... lol

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
look up the east coast timing ass. 200mph club shirt....thats the one you want. otherwise.... your going to have to resort to boobs... lol
are you calling me and ass?

i have my own boobs.

i only asked for the shirt that someone offered damn i wish i could remember who!!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Good job, girl! But really, the speedo healer is just 100 bucks. Do 150 mph with S H installed and I will give you that shirt myself...:eek:ccasion1

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
i figured someone would say that, but i didn't expect it to be you first bloo!!!:thumbsup: i thought the same thing my self. btw mbm noone would pitch in for a dude hitting one fiddy!!! you go girl and remember, baby steps!!!
Well, I'm a old timer and remember in the old days even the fastest 1000cc bikes had a hard time doing 150mph back in the late 80s and where considered animals back then...times have changed and even 600cc bikes can do that now...I thought I was fast on my 86 bike 750 doing a real 151mph, now my girl MBM says she does it with no problem and less experience....just want to make sure because it's sad even knew riders can go that speed these days and haven't even maxed out on the bike they ride. :badteeth:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts