Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KRUISING FOR KIDS…….MAY 30TH, 2009

MAKING A DIFFERENCE FOR CHILDREN…EXPERIENCE THE EVENT OF A LIFETIME!

WOW… this is not only a ride that will raise funds for The National Kidney Foundation of Idaho and Utah’s Transplant Kidney Kamp but also rewards you with a unique experience. Have you heard the news on KSL RADIO?? THE EDGE Motorsports located at 14301 S Minuteman Drive, Draper, Ut 84020 is our starting location- check in at 9 AM, and Miller Motorsports Park is the ending point where registered Level 2 Kruising for Kids riders will be granted access to the HANNSPREE SUPERBIKE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP RACES and CHECK THIS OUT...A LAP AROUND THE MOTORSPORTS PARK! You can’t even buy a ticket for the races, not to mention all the extras, for our price… so JOIN the ride!! START TODAY…THE KIDS WIN AND SO COULD YOU!

Level 1
$20/rider or $30/couple. The first 500 registered riders will receive a commemorative pin and t-shirt.

Level 2
$50/rider or $90/couple. Everything included with Level 1 plus:
A parade lap around the track at the conclusion of the races
1 general admission ticket to Saturday Races for a single rider and 2 general admission tickets to Saturday Races for a couple
Personalized pit walk
Museum Tour
Regularly valued at $110/$205!

Level 3
$80/rider or $150/couple. Everything included in Level 2 plus:
1 general admission ticket to Sunday Races for a single rider and 2 general admission tickets to Sunday Races for a couple
Regularly valued at $155/$295!

~~~Monthly Prizes in (March, April, and May) ~~~MAJOR Prize given away May 30th ~~~ Motorcyclist and Artist LEE BIVENS to ride and paint an original at the races. World Superbike and AMA Superbike Champion, SCOTT RUSSELL, also known as “Mr. Daytona” for his five win record at Daytona 200 to lead the pack as one of our Grand Marshalls. Keep checking our website for exciting news!

www.kruisingforkids.com / 717-790-8756 / [email protected]

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey I will be up for that weekend for a buddys wedding! I might have to get in on this with my bike! I am doing a similar thing in august at the redbull motogp event in august at indianapolis 500(sp?).

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i have a job and the days off ill be going it!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am getting excited about this. Is anyone else going to be able to make it. I will be there on my white zx10, one buddy on a 08 r1, and two on newer cbr600rr. let me know if anyone else will make it!

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:sad: i couldnt make it cause of funds and schedule i hope all that joined had fun!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I was the only zx10 there. My buddy on a R1 showed up. We probably had about 15-20 bikes show up including the crazy jazz bear and a guy doing wheelies on his gixxer. It was a blast. The races were great, ill have to post some vids!

·
Registered
512 Posts

·
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in UT too!, but mainly just lurk on this site now that i have a real job

1 - 12 of 12 Posts