Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Anyone used PCV Autotune on dyno? I would like to know how to use the PCV Software so i can see the trims develop in real time. I mean, is it possible to keep the trims table open and observe how the trims develop?
So i could rise the rpm in 250 increments at certain throttle opening everytime the trim appears on the table.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,643 Posts
That's not how it works. You set your target A/F ratio in the software, the autotune recommends the correct changes for the map after running and analyzing it for awhile to get you to that target A/F, and then you have to accept the trim values it recommends to update your map. It's constantly analyzing stuff, but until you accept the values it recommends, you aren't using those trims. The PC is really always using a static map. At least that's how I understand it and can explain it.

So yeah, you can put it on a dyno no problem. You won't see anything through the PC software though.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
it will show real time what trims it is giving you though on the Right hand side.

Its just like the tuning link that dynojet has to offer

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, i would like to use it as if tuning link. Is it only way to see trims by looking at Right hand side : Fuel Adj. and AFR? Thats the way i used previously. I kept on eye the AFR and decided to go up another 250 rpm after the AFR settled to desired value. The AFR values decimal digits seems to change constantly, so i were unsure if the Autotune has done what it could do.
So, is there a way to observe the Trim values real time?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Next time i will try to look the Fuel Adj. numbers on the Right Hand side . Not the AFR so closely. I would like to create some kind of routine when using the Autotune on dyno.

·
Registered
140 Posts
You can only view trim tables after you click Get Tables. You wont be able to see the actual numbers changing in the boxes for all throttle and rpm settings real time.

Just watch the AFRs. Ive got a really solid AFR map range if youre interested.. PM me. Im also going to update it on my huge autotune thread very soon as well, as Im extremely close to my perfect tune setup now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts