Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
¿Are there any reading material on using KIBS on curves?

The manual says that should not count on the system saving you. But Im guessing is just a way of covering their backs.

I wold like to know how to use this system. Also the cornering management system.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
ABS is just anti skid....it's not going to work on the curves for normal riding.

For track day riding you remove the two fuses under the seat to disable it...as it will cycle during hard braking.

45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ABS is just anti skid....it's not going to work on the curves for normal riding.

For track day riding you remove the two fuses under the seat to disable it...as it will cycle during hard braking.
Im talking about the 2018 model where ABS works in curves.

These models come with a Bosch IMU which calculates 5 axes it then uses to control the ABS, engine braking, and other shit I don't know about and would like to learn more.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It does help with keeping the bike from standing up in corners when panic braking. It does so by letting off the front brake a little and feeding in rear brake (or at least that's what I read in a magazine). I can say it works.
Mike

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
It does help with keeping the bike from standing up in corners when panic braking. It does so by letting off the front brake a little and feeding in rear brake (or at least that's what I read in a magazine). I can say it works.
Mike
Again that's just mainly anti skid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts