·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
gpz1100
zeta-xray actually came up with it.
First street bike I owned. Everyone thought I'd kill myself, on what was then the biggest and baddest at the time. Told the same everyones that it would only go as fast as I turned the throttle.
Figured out how to make the fuel injection work with an aftermarket exhaust (Kirker). This was before PC, and was an analog fuel injection computer.
Had it for a couple of years, till someone relieved me of it in the middle of the night.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I have a Superman tattoo and all my friends used to call me that.I just put the Super with bike since I have owned multiple bikes and I came up with Superbike1. The 1 came from making sure I had a number in my Login name in about 5 or 6 other places on the web and at work!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
My name is what it is. Actually I'm new to the site. Some of the guys I ride with are members. So I thought I'd just come on and start some shit. All I own is an 01 R6 not real fast but I have fun on it.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Maze, because I couldn't spell minotaur. Plus I thought maze was cool at the time. I thought about changing it but it grew on me. Why did I even start thinking of those names well you'll have to ask my shrink about that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Spoony - Coz my surname (Schöpf) loosely translated in German means "to ladle" ... hence ladle - spoon - spoony.

All my mates call me Spoony and my best man told everyone at my wedding now everyone at work calls me Spoony aswell ... it's rare that anyone calls me by my real name any more (except my old folks)

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Well had it before I started riding.

kah are my initials

thought of kahoo kinda like yahoo

the number was because without it it was taken at the time

·
Registered
612 Posts
Slav...because I'm Slavik, practice Slavism which makes me even more Slavish. Oh and my name is Slav.

81 - 100 of 677 Posts