Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

61 - 80 of 677 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #61 (Edited)
ZXtasy Next to the "petit mort" and aerobatic flying said:
Blue Devil I must have deleted it form 1st post but- great idea for an outhouse thread.

latdrop BTW good call bluedevil said:
Thanks for the props so far guys. I know this subject would’ve come up anyways but this has actually been fun so far. I mean I can read posts from some of these guys and know exactly what their name means and where it comes from, here is some examples

Hillcountry. Yeah, it means he lives in the hillcountry of Texas but his first name is HILL
BigDaddy has been called that for years with his young Jedi riders and kept to the name.
Latdrop is in the teachings of wrestling and it happens to be a move that they do.
Captain Jack is an alias he used sometimes when playing CounterStrike
Champ91 actually is part of a 91 championship basketball team that is dear to him for life
saki10man First bike was a kawasaki.Always loved the them and referred to them as sakis.

vegemite - product of Australia ,black ( like me 10 ), vegemite on toast and a cuppa tea - great way to start the day

Austin10RPowers likes the movie...but lives in Austin Texas...and drives the 10R and it has POWERS!! Yeah baby, yeah!

Mustard=My name, Mark De Jong, DeJong, Dejon, Dijon..... And I have a Mustard Yellow Joe Rocket jacket

Andy- I chose Andy because I thought it sounded cool. My real name is Heratio.

madkaw77-Madkaw is what I want my personalized plate to say. 77 is my lucky #.

motorcykleash –she is a girl with a 10 and her name is ASH

RocketGirl- most already know her and like she said the name says it all!!!

NATOR" was born from the love he has for the '87 ELIMINATOR

pongo – quote-20 years ago i took my wife to the movies and we watched 101 dalmations....ever since then she has called me pongo especially for the protective, would stop at nothing method to protect my children.

FukNRekd it's because I'm usually fucking wrecked and far from puking.

mach_man_187 My screen name.....mach_man (shortened from machinist casue that is what I do, well actually a Tool and Die maker by trade)_187 number's I play in the pick 3 lottery!

DarkAngel = Jessica Alba in the series- Sleek, powerful, built for speed and one helluva ride. No, I'm not a fanatic. Jessica was hot in the series of Dark Angel, and so is my 10. I have one of the two, so I am happy.
king-tony My name is Tony and I am the King of.... actually I live in a town called Kingsport.

rocketracermike fired rockets in the service and it's the only thing the 10 can't beat. need a rematch.

TTLex ...this is derived from my car....its actually been a transition made through a few different cars. I had a TT Supra

Keep it up guys: edit and Gals!
:thumbsup:

·
OG Post Whore
10,400 Posts
cuz i use to stunt a lot at the time and i was getting it higher than the people i was riding with. they kept calling me the stunner of the group then i jacked someones name and replaced it with my name. so thats why its stunnerific harry

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Hey, shouldn't this thread be a sticky? BD, don't make me bring out the POLL :badteeth: And Hill, just keeping this post alive :crackup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Big Daddy said:
its pretty sticky alright. :spit:

BD

Good one BD :crackup: :rolleyes: :shady:

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Louks03 because Louks was taken when I signed up for Hotmail and Yahoo mail 1 million years ago. Now all my login names are Louks03 - makes it hard to forget. I have 5 logins at work alone for different systems so you can see how it can get confusing.

Oh and My name is Doug Louks.. Pretty slick huh?

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Jeet Kun Do.

Martial Arts

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
jrsjkd said:
Back in the day I used to train in JKD. My name is J.R.

JR's JKD

That's cool.

I actually got to meet Sifu Ted Wong and work out with Richard Bustillo many years ago at a Seminar.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
okay- I'm jealous:mrgreen: That is the IMB in Torrence or something no?

I guess you probably got to train with Bustillo too.

Amazing guy, his back was hurt when I met him and he still worked with us and could move like no ones business. Nice guy too.

Use no way as way- Have no limits as your limits.- B.L.

Only tatoo I've even thought of getting. Haven't though.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
I frequent an import street racing forum and wanted them to think that I had a fast 1 liter car and because I own the worlds baddest bike. It kills the competition. Thought I could get a couple $$ races before everybody figured it out. Didn't work out as planned because somebody that knew me spilled the beans.
My signature means "either victory or death" in latin.

61 - 80 of 677 Posts