Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

661 - 677 of 677 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Since we're feeling all warm and fuzzy n family like, ill be selling my G35 soon (Nissan Z platform) and just bought a 1st Gen X. Ill miss the Infin, pretty peppy and will smoke em if you want and will eat many cars up in the corners. One of the coolest exhaust notes ive heard on a car - and im a car guy who goes to car shows - and its probably the one thing ill miss most about that car.
As far as my name...not going there lol. It involves highly illegal activity that i once thought i was the Cap'n of lol (many years ago). Not sure if i have the Calyx spelled right but its a very interesting glandular part of a plant. I like Led Zep too but am more partial to Pink Floyd. :badteeth:
Love the g35 too! I had a gen1 x a while back, factory supercharged, it was a great truck! Yeah, the VQ35 is one of the best sounding motors ever!

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Mio dio! Sono MrMotoItaliano! My screen name is just a shortened version of that with my year of birth added. When I lived in Italy the guys I worked with called me MrMotoItaliano....not really sure why cause I rode my Honda CX500E more than my Aprillia RS250.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i wanted to ride the short bus when i was in school because it had tinted windows. then, when cash money hit the rap scene in the 90's, "on dubs" was popular so i added that. and there you have it. it's my sn and username on just about everything.

·
back to car scene
4,297 Posts
^^^^lol
oh, the 90s

Wish the economy was as it was then, and we had the money we make now!!!

We'd all be rich as fawk!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Cos Infromthestorm is always gone. Backfromthestorm never is. Unless I'm on whatever it is it's on.

I'm a big Jimi fan. To say the least. It's a song btw.

"In From The Storm"

Well i, I just came back today...
I just came back from the storm.
Yeah!
I said i just came back, baby...
I just came back from the storm.
Yeah, from the storm.
Well, I didn't know it then,
But I was sufferin', sufferin'
For my love to keep me warm.
It was so cold and lonely, yeah.
The wind 'n' cryin' blue rain
Were tearing me up.
It was so cold and lonely.
The crying blue rain was tearing me up.
Oh, tearing me up.
I wanna thank you my sweet darling
For digging in the mud and picking me up.
Thank you so much!

It was a terrible rain that was burning my eyes.
It was you my love who brought me in.
I love you so much,
I'll never stray from you again.
Hey!

I just came back baby.
I just came back to get my baby on her way.

·
Registered
59 Posts
D-CON is short for DECEPTICON and all 3 of my Kawasaki's have been named after DECEPTICONS: Devastator, Galvatron, Starscream because I'm an 80's baby =]

·
Registered
127 Posts
I named my bike Godzilla the day i bought it. Even replaced Kawasaki on the tank with Godzilla in matte black.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I use clutchcrusader for everything..... Gamer tag, email ........ I got the name from one of my buddies. I had just got my first car and it was stick. I picked him up to go to school and was riding the shit out of my clutch. He was picking on me and called me the clutchcrusader . It's been my nickname ever since

·
Registered
123 Posts
Banzai as in Buckaroo Banzai, the main character in one of my favorite movies "The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension".
The movie is a spoof on Sci-Fi movies and is hilarious. But, it is a bit like Monty Python, you either get it or you don't.
Now, if only I could find my oscillation overthruster :)

Attachments

·
Chairman of the Board
16,008 Posts
Neirbog is my name backwards. G. O'Brien

Not very original I'm afraid.....
No man, very original. :thumbsup: Glad you posted up here. I love this thread. Not many post here anymore but its always interesting to me to hear where people get there user names from.

661 - 677 of 677 Posts