Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

641 - 660 of 681 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
well my last name is Funke and the 5372..... Dont know i usually put numbers behind it because most of the time the user name "Funke" is taken.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
i owned a 95 zx9r...

·
Registered
84 Posts
I signed up for a motorcycle forum after my first trackday. I felt like the slowest guy on the track in the beginner level 1 group and I was on a liter bike, had big chicken strips. I couldn't think of a good name so I went with brad_the_noob since i was slow and new to the track. I stuck with it on other message boards because it's easier to remember one username than several. So now any board I sign into is the same username. (and it helps if I say something stupid, I can just point to my name and say "I didn't know any better."

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I'm huge into Nissan, and in their commercials they used to have the word "shift…" followed by a bunch of changing words really fast, and I live in Nashville...well technically right outside Nashville, but no one ever knows where Clarksville is so this clears any confusion.
I've had like 8 Nissan, from a turbo VG30 (300zx motor) 92 maxima, to a nitrous 03 max, to a 350z and a few suv's.
I even have a parrot named Nismo and a dog named Titan

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
well then Nash we have 2 things in common; the 10 and I also have a 350z, pic below. had Nissans in my family pretty much all my life

Attachments

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
well then Nash we have 2 things in common; the 10 and I also have a 350z, pic below. had Nissans in my family pretty much all my life
Yes I've seen your car and love it! Unfortunately i no longer have my z, my sister fell asleep at the wheel and hit a steel pole at 50 mph, the car was was almost unrecognizable as it almost folded in half but she walked away with a couple scratches and that was it. I have an xterra pro4x and my wife has a white altima SE-R with the ray's engineering wheels powdercoated white to match.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
^ Ok this is freaky, my wife also has an Altima 3.5 SE, the dark blue metallic. Car is fast but suspension is weak and front wheel drive is shit for hard cornering. That’s where the 350 comes in

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
She has the SE, or the SE-R? The SE~R is fun, but certainly no Z...someday i want a Nismo 370! Maybe when the kids are moved out and the wife stops spending all my money, lol...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
just an SE, here's a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Since we're feeling all warm and fuzzy n family like, ill be selling my G35 soon (Nissan Z platform) and just bought a 1st Gen X. Ill miss the Infin, pretty peppy and will smoke em if you want and will eat many cars up in the corners. One of the coolest exhaust notes ive heard on a car - and im a car guy who goes to car shows - and its probably the one thing ill miss most about that car.
As far as my name...not going there lol. It involves highly illegal activity that i once thought i was the Cap'n of lol (many years ago). Not sure if i have the Calyx spelled right but its a very interesting glandular part of a plant. I like Led Zep too but am more partial to Pink Floyd. :badteeth:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Since we're feeling all warm and fuzzy n family like, ill be selling my G35 soon (Nissan Z platform) and just bought a 1st Gen X. Ill miss the Infin, pretty peppy and will smoke em if you want and will eat many cars up in the corners. One of the coolest exhaust notes ive heard on a car - and im a car guy who goes to car shows - and its probably the one thing ill miss most about that car.
As far as my name...not going there lol. It involves highly illegal activity that i once thought i was the Cap'n of lol (many years ago). Not sure if i have the Calyx spelled right but its a very interesting glandular part of a plant. I like Led Zep too but am more partial to Pink Floyd. :badteeth:
Since when did working for general mills making capn crunch become highly illegal :spit:

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
IF ONLY! Wish that were true but places like General Mills and Hostess do NOT want me working there. 1st job was at Dairy Queen and every shift, i ate probably twice of what they paid me for the day. Thats why my teeth look like they do in my pic to the left!:badteeth:
Great. Now i got the munchies - again.
Best cereal every btw.

641 - 660 of 681 Posts