Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

621 - 640 of 677 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yeah bloo I didn’t follow most of what you posted in that “banned” posting and the “username” example you reference at the end is quite a conincidence, had nothing to do with creating this thread, kind of funny actually. Like I said before just let this thread die.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
After using BBS back in the late 80's early 90's. One needed to use dial up and call in. When dls/cable came available then no longer needed to call everytime and was online 24/7

Those in IT know what Static IP means.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
SDsting – San Diego Sting was the name of my adult/rec baseball team that I managed & played on for about 7yrs, just always used that user name for everything since.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
ok well then let this thread die..

when I did a search for "user name" I scanned through the 1st three pages of the search and did not see any matches. too bad the search doesn't narrow it down a bit tighter.
as you have noticed in your other post about the worst mod, you must actually go back and search through every single individual thread before posting on here, or else people will be down your throat about re-posting. it is annoying when people come on the forum and say, what kind of brakes should i buy for my gen2. and whats better, a gen3 or a gen4. crap like that is annoying. posts like this, and your mod one... people should relax.

also, i think my name would speak for itself, it was the bike i had before my gen2 :)

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
ok well then let this thread die..

when I did a search for "user name" I scanned through the 1st three pages of the search and did not see any matches. too bad the search doesn't narrow it down a bit tighter.
man you post a lot of stuff lol. new guys:lol:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #629
Yeah bloo I didn’t follow most of what you posted in that “banned” posting and the “username” example you reference at the end is quite a conincidence, had nothing to do with creating this thread, kind of funny actually. Like I said before just let this thread die.
Usernames will Never Die that's why we created the Sticky one of the most popular Threads on the site that never dies so we keep it to one Thread. :thumbsup:

as you have noticed in your other post about the worst mod, you must actually go back and search through every single individual thread before posting on here, or else people will be down your throat about re-posting. it is annoying when people come on the forum and say, what kind of brakes should i buy for my gen2. and whats better, a gen3 or a gen4. crap like that is annoying. posts like this, and your mod one... people should relax.
SkyDork is the resident Repost Mod I don't believe even Sky would have given anyone crap about the 1st Gen Speakers "Worst Mod" thread it's old and not bumped much........what will get you notice is when there is recent activity of the same Topic same type of Thread...sometimes many places too and it spirals as another Repost.........I have been on this site along time I knew most didn't see the "Worst Mod" thread it's just common sense to let it go at times. :wink:

man you post a lot of stuff lol. new guys:lol:
I actually find SDsting a refreshing member we need more like him he obviosly loves the site and loves to be active............keep doing what your doing SDsting. :thumbsup:

Again best to read all stickies when you first become a member or even an old timer.......they address popular threads or site guidelines. :wink: :idea:

Bloo

·
Ninja Police!
3,147 Posts
After using BBS back in the late 80's early 90's. One needed to use dial up and call in. When dls/cable came available then no longer needed to call everytime and was online 24/7

Those in IT know what Static IP means.
Lol I know what your name means ...
<-Computer geek here

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Got my username from from Vonstallin's black 10r project bike. He referred to it as a stealth fighter in the thread because of the smoked out under tail. His bike inspired me to install the Hotbodies under tail kit and also the flip up tag. He was also a great source of help to me when I first joined, as I ran into many, Many issues with that kit (Quality control is a terrible joke with HB).
You know I rarely ever see Von around anymore. Where you at Vonstallin??

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
283 Posts
Well, mine goes back to my fascination with pedestrian ford sedans that had worked over Yamaha built engines in them. I've owned at least one ever since 2001-2002. So Yamaha was a fitting namesake.......even if most people think I ride Yamaha bikes.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I had a 92 5 speed, loved that car hated the transmission

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
LoL, not the first time I've heard that, but I've never had any problems out of them aside from my current '91 has a whine to it in 4th and 5th gears. I don't feel like a true sho owner yet after 11 5 speeds now, and I still haven't thrown a differential pin through the case. :mod_smilie_yelrotfl

The current '91 has a bunch of tricks though, 3.2L, BBB's, catless, riding on a koni/ground control setup, OZ superleggra 17x8's wrapped in 245/45 star specs, and stopped by 13" svt cobra brakes. I also have Evo 8 recaro front seats. Basically I took a rust free sun baked $2k car and put 3-4k in it. :icon_eek: Still waiting to get it painted.

621 - 640 of 677 Posts