Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 677 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
My screen name.....mach_man (shortened from machinist casue that is what I do, well actually a Tool and Die maker by trade)_187 number's I play in the pick 3 lottery!

·
Registered
115 Posts
mach_man_187 said:
My screen name.....mach_man (shortened from machinist casue that is what I do, well actually a Tool and Die maker by trade)_187 number's I play in the pick 3 lottery!
And also is police code for Murder or death... hmm...

·
Registered
940 Posts
I used to always get my co-worker to buy for me because I wasnt (am not) of legal drinking age. Wild turkey 101 is my flavor;turkey-chicken. After regular trips to the chicken coop for a bottle of chicken, he started callin me chickenhead. Just stuck I guess

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
litrejunkie said:
Well, it's kinda of a complicated story, but here it goes:
I'm addicted to open-class street bikes.
Admitting your drug problem is the first step. Good for you and your on your way to recovery. :crackup:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Chads10R said:
Recover hell, we just got here..........sorry wrong quote.
I'm too tired now to respond correctly. :sad: I would love to go to the Whore room but it's too late. :headshake So it's bed I go and time to recover :helmet:

·
Registered
675 Posts
Already posted this tidbit: DarkAngel = Jessica Alba in the series- Sleek, powerful, built for speed and one helluva ride. No, I'm not a fanatic. Jessica was hot in the series of Dark Angel, and so is my 10. I have one of the two, so I am happy.

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
treyzx10r said:
hard to descride taste kinda like concentrated beef boulion, it ai'nt for everybody :badteeth:
It's weird that this subject came up. My mother-in-law just got back from NZ and she brought back a jar for us. I'm now tempted to try it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
TTLex......this is derived from my car....its actually been a transition made through a few different cars.

I had a TT Supra....my name on the Supra board was TTurboPimp....I then went with a Lexus GS400 that I supercharged. I kept the TT name just becuase I used it for awhile, but it didnt make sense without the twin turbos. I sold that GS and I am now building a Twin Turbo Lexus GS400. I kept the TTurboPimp name on the Lexus boards, but Im getting a little too old to have "pimp" attached to my screen names. On all of the motorcycle boards I switched it to TTLex.....it has nothing to do with bikes whatsoever, but there you go.....a long explanation for a quickly picked screen name.

41 - 60 of 677 Posts