busaforhire....
I'll let you figure it out. :cool:
If I owned a busa it would be "Busaforsale"

Ugly ass bike IMO....yeah, yeah, very fast, we all know that. :rolleyes:

Not creative on my handle....just my initials... :badteeth:

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I chose Andy because I thought it sounded cool. My real name is Heratio. :mrgreen:

I'll explain Von's name as he explaned it to me since he NEVER visits the outhouse; apperantly his buddies consider him to be one badass dude since they gave him a name from not one but two infamous figures from history. Von from Manfried Von Richtoven (the Red Baron) and Stalin the Russian dictator.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I played Basketball at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville

In 1991 we won the NCAA Div III National Championship

so CHAMP91 is my handle on all the boards.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Miykl=Michael

When I set up my first email acct I was trying to find something close to my name. Miykl was as close as I could get and have used it ever since.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
MOTORCYKLEASH
motorcycles are what I do....I work at a motorcycle shop....and I ride my titanium 10...watched my stepfather roadrace for 10 years....bikes have been in my blood for a while.....
Ash is short for Ashley, my first name....
its my name for everything....when I signed up on AOL the proper spelling was already taken, so I threw a K in there....

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
vegemite said:
geez bd isnt it like 2.00 am where you are now?
actually it was 3:08am (work till 2am)

anyway i was given the nickname 'Big Daddy' by the younger riders in our club @ the time since i was the eldest and most experienced of them all so i just figured why not use it.

BD

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
i wanted something not motorcycle related since i didnt want to claim that i'm a racer or shredder or anything like that...those guys i met at alguna know that i am playing catch up with the technology, coming off my 84 nighthawk....

latdrop = lateral drop
its a wrestling move and i'm a wrestling coach for a couple years now...its an over under grip, chest to chest and you elevate(throw) your opponent with a thud... be careful, cause they have the same thing!!! for those of you wrestling enthusiasts you know that it RARELY works at the ncaa or international levels, easy to counter... all in the set-up...

its the move that the protagonist(matthew modine) uses to make the team in the old movie "vision quest"...

BTW good call bluedevil, been thinkin about the screen names for a while now...

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Well "NATOR" was born from the love i have for my '87 ELIMINATOR. When i was a punk kid of maybe 14 the ZL 1000 came out (produced only in that year) and naturally i was to young to buy one. After searching for many years i found just the right one in the summer of '01 and drove to New York to get it. I love Kawi's and love the style of the "older" musclebikes if you will. GPZ motor in a drag bike frame, how cool is that!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Maybe should change it to Zagony?

Well 4 out of the 5 new bikes I have had in the last 21 years have been Kawi ZX models. 84 ZX750-E1 Turbo, 93 ZX-6E, '00 ZX-9R, and the pinnacle so far, 05 ZX-10R.

The "tasy" part is to make it sound like "The ecstasy", (duh) which is not the drug I peddle, but the feeling I get when the road is smooth, the corners tight, the cops all at Krispy Kreme, and the motor running tight. Next to the "petit mort" and aerobatic flying, riding motorcycles is the best for me.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
ZXtasy Next to the "petit mort" and aerobatic flying said:
How did I live before google?- La Petite Mort often refers to passing out during an orgasm. ...

Blue Devil I must have deleted it form 1st post but- great idea for an outhouse thread.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Well, mine was a quick on my feet email address I had to "give" to my current girlfriend who I only new at the time for about 3 days. Since I didn't wan't her at the time to have my home email, I just thought of this one when she asked.

Rick= first name
Roush= my car model
03= year of car

so i gave her [email protected], and immediatly went home to create the account. i pretty much guessed no one else would have this email so i felt safe and i was. and there you have it!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Odin said:
I use the handle Odin at a few forums. I named my son Thor from Norse mythology, Odin was Thor's daddy so thought it would be cool. :mrgreen:
you named your son "Thor"....how cool is that!!!!
About 20 years ago i took my wife to the movies and we watched 101 dalmations....ever since then she has called me pongo especially for the protective, would stop at nothing method to protect my children. as the years have gone by i now also lookout to protect new riders as well......
just glad i didn't take her to see bambi.....lol

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
vegemite said:
We all adore our Vegemite,
It puts a rose in every cheek!
Trey 'cause my name is . where can i get some Vegemite ? My Ridin' Bro brought some back from down under I ate all of it and ca'nt find any here in Orlando Fla. That stuff is da bomb on toast!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
155 Posts
That's what I have on my plate.
I normally use a different names on other forums, so I wanted something different.
As far as my plate, I wanted a personalized one, and a lot were already taken, so I shortened Smoking 6R.
I ride a 636.

21 - 40 of 677 Posts