Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for anybody that has a WEGO III on their 10 that doesn't mind me PMing them some questions. Thanks! :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
772 Posts
yeah i just installed one this weekend and got a clean long yesterday,works pretty well....hell on a 50 shot the a/f was 11.5 on a map i built myself:mrgreen:

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where did you tap for TP & RPM? Also, how fast is it about acquiring data? Do you need to sit in a certain RPM range for x amount of time to get a good reading logged or is it instantaneous?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Where did you tap for TP & RPM? Also, how fast is it about acquiring data? Do you need to sit in a certain RPM range for x amount of time to get a good reading logged or is it instantaneous?
i think it takes about 15-20 sec for the 02 sensor to heat up and then it will start giving you a/f instant.i tapped the black with orange wire off the ecu for rpm and i tapped off my mini nos for tps...the software has to be setup cause all the stting are at a default and will take some fine tuning before you get going

·
Certified SLOW
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think it takes about 15-20 sec for the 02 sensor to heat up and then it will start giving you a/f instant.i tapped the black with orange wire off the ecu for rpm and i tapped off my mini nos for tps...the software has to be setup cause all the stting are at a default and will take some fine tuning before you get going
Awesome, I will be ordering one this week. Thanks for answers, watch your PM inbox I'm sure I'll have some questions! :badteeth:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts