Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,750 Posts
Damn, good price...GL, I'm sure someone will snap this up quick.

· Registered
164 Posts
I HAVE to sell my ZX-10R, unfortunately. It is black, ~2,500 miles, Scorpio alarm, sliders. Never down, red lined, raced or wheelied. This is a MUST sell and it is located at a local shop in Kennewick, Washington. $6,600 FIRM.

It is located at:

Thunder Alley
6200 Clearwater Avenue
Kennewick, WA.

(509) 783-2325 Ask for Ben Dosch at the shop.

I only have one lame photo when I was giving my 11 yr old niece a ride. The bike is righteous clean. This is a superb deal. :thumbsup:

Black Stig
(Loren)
I'd say that's a good pic!! damn, if I was in washington I'd snag it! :thumbsup:

· Registered
1,088 Posts
hell of a price

· Registered
2,617 Posts
That's the sale of the century. You must be in some real financial trouble, hopefully everything works out for you. I myself am seeing hard times, if that will help you feel any better.

· Registered
554 Posts
Nice price but you said it at a dealership. Are there any fees associated with this price?

· Registered
1,401 Posts
Damn I seen one here in Indy on Craigsligt for $7800 and I thought that was a steal but then I read this post. Sh*t if I had the extra money I'd snag it in a heartbeat.

· Registered
554 Posts
The only "fees" are, according to Ben Dosch (the guy at the shop) are tax
(8.6%), registration (~ $87.25) and like a $50 paperwork/handling fee.

Black Stig
May I ask why you're going through a dealer? Why don't you sale it yourself??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.