Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Temporarily removed

Removed. Something has come up that may mean I keep the bike, maybe. I may have to sell the HD instead. Maybe. :headshake

(Loren)

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Damn, good price...GL, I'm sure someone will snap this up quick.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I HAVE to sell my ZX-10R, unfortunately. It is black, ~2,500 miles, Scorpio alarm, sliders. Never down, red lined, raced or wheelied. This is a MUST sell and it is located at a local shop in Kennewick, Washington. $6,600 FIRM.

It is located at:

Thunder Alley
6200 Clearwater Avenue
Kennewick, WA.

(509) 783-2325 Ask for Ben Dosch at the shop.

I only have one lame photo when I was giving my 11 yr old niece a ride. The bike is righteous clean. This is a superb deal. :thumbsup:

Black Stig
(Loren)
I'd say that's a good pic!! damn, if I was in washington I'd snag it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
hell of a price

·
SPLAT!!!
2,340 Posts
GREAT price and GREAT lookin bike man you shouldnt have any probs sellin that beast. If you dont mind what screen is that, hotbodies? Thanks and good luck, hope 06wreckedzx10 or someone jumps on this steal!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
That's the sale of the century. You must be in some real financial trouble, hopefully everything works out for you. I myself am seeing hard times, if that will help you feel any better.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Nice price but you said it at a dealership. Are there any fees associated with this price?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Damn I seen one here in Indy on Craigsligt for $7800 and I thought that was a steal but then I read this post. Sh*t if I had the extra money I'd snag it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
531 Posts
The only "fees" are, according to Ben Dosch (the guy at the shop) are tax
(8.6%), registration (~ $87.25) and like a $50 paperwork/handling fee.

Black Stig
May I ask why you're going through a dealer? Why don't you sale it yourself??

·
Registered
56 Posts
I can't believe you still have this thing. What's wrong with it? Maybe your price is too low. Do you have title in hand?

·
OMG Look at that squid!!
2,595 Posts
Awesome deal man. The economy is the problem brother. Good luck! Someone will buy it fo sho.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sweet buy. If i didn't already have one I'd jump on it. Good pic too but next time put the rear seat on for your niece!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts