Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuggen check this out, i've been waiting for my chrome part's to arrive, go to track the package & it say's..... "1st delivery attempt did not have the funds..will try again tomorrow" that fucken little piece of shit delivery prick lied..i've been home all day waiting for that package...get this, this aint the first time this has happened. The last time they lost my package (my hyper pro).

Some mother fucker is to lazy to come drop my shit off that he has to lie about the delivery.

Anyway i call the main office, tell them what the hell is going on......they are going to fire someone it sound's like they are supposed to callme back within thee hour to let me know what's going on.

UPS...i lost all hope with them, than can all take a flying leap & go to hell, pieces of shit...:badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth: :badteeth:.... :fu2:

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
They arent going to fire anyone they are just trying to make you happy, hopefully you will get your stuff tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i just got the call, they are going tocontact the driver to see WTF is going on & have him deliver my shit.....ooooohhhh i wouldn't want to be in his shoe's right now..wait till i see that little mother fucker...if he has to deliver my shit...i'm pumped baby that's all i can say..

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Can't say i didn't tell ya so! :badteeth: No more UPS for me as of my last fiasco! anybody else gets my shipping bizz besides UPS :rocketwho

BD

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got the 2nd call from UPS office...the driver is a new driver...that's what i was told.

They called him on his print board & told him to make the delivery...i said thank you very much for your help...they weren't to happy with his performance.

The dude is going to get an ass reaming when he show's up.

AAAAAAHHHHH...JUST GOT THE PACKAGE...TURNS OUT THE DUDE AINT NEW...I KNOW THE FUGGER, WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HIM & BEAT HIM DOWN LIKE 13 YRS AGO..I GUESS HE WAS TO EMBARSSED TO BRING ME MY SHIT...HE DRIVES UP LAUGHING..I LOOK AT HIM SAY JERRY WTF ASSHOLE HE'S LIKE MAN I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED...I'M LIKE I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT MAN, I'M JUST GLAD I GOT MY SHIT...

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Had something similar happen a couple of years ago when I bought my Denon receiver. I was home all day and the driver claimed I was not home..... Never had a problem with FedEx.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
I used to have a job years ago, and I handled a ton of shipping/recieveing. We had to deal with DHL, Fedex, UPS.

We had contracts with all of them for scheduled pick ups. With ups, we had dedicated delivery/pick up in the A.M. and P.M.

So, one day we had this package to go out. The AM guy didnt pick up the outgoing during his morning drop off. When the PM came, he got pissed that the AM guy didnt pick it up and left it. It turned into a 5 day fiasco with both drivers refusing to pick up the package. Obviosly, the guest who tried to send the package was pissed since it didnt leave the dock for 5 days when it was a 2 day air package.

I got a million more, but my overall opinon is that UPS sucks.

Fedex on the other hand will bend over and do cartwheels to make you happy.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Ok your going to love this I had a 1999 zx6r get stolen well one day i go to the shop to get a new chain {on my new 7}and poof there it is...WTF so I call the cops and they show up and impound the bike. I asked the shop guy what the bike was there for he sais new tire install. Well about a week later come to find out the tire was saposed to be delivered to the shop it was being installed at. By ups. The driver of the truck... was in jail for grand theft auto. MY BIKE! the ups driver was my bike thief. he stole a tire from ups and then brought it to the shop it was saposed to be delivered to and got charged with 2 counts of possesion of stollen property.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
sczx10r said:
Ok your going to love this I had a 1999 zx6r get stolen well one day i go to the shop to get a new chain {on my new 7}and poof there it is...WTF so I call the cops and they show up and impound the bike. I asked the shop guy what the bike was there for he sais new tire install. Well about a week later come to find out the tire was saposed to be delivered to the shop it was being installed at. By ups. The driver of the truck... was in jail for grand theft auto. MY BIKE! the ups driver was my bike thief. he stole a tire from ups and then brought it to the shop it was saposed to be delivered to and got charged with 2 counts of possesion of stollen property.
Thats a crazy story f'sho! :badteeth:

And Killa, thats what you get for making us read that stupid story from gixxer.com... :1848: :lol:

·
Registered
165 Posts
You guys are crazy. The volume at UPS is significantly higher than Fedex or DHL. Therefore, the occurance of missed deliveries is going to be greater. No other company takes service as seriously as UPS. Every aspect of our day is analyzed everyday and printed out. As a driver you do not have the option of not delivering a package. If its on your car, you must attempt it. Especially now with package tracking, the customer can see everything. Obviously, you caught your driver in a lie, saying that you were not home or didnt have the funds for a c.o.d. He is a p.o.s.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
upsman said:
You guys are crazy. The volume at UPS is significantly higher than Fedex or DHL. Therefore, the occurance of missed deliveries is going to be greater. No other company takes service as seriously as UPS. Every aspect of our day is analyzed everyday and printed out. As a driver you do not have the option of not delivering a package. If its on your car, you must attempt it. Especially now with package tracking, the customer can see everything. Obviously, you caught your driver in a lie, saying that you were not home or didnt have the funds for a c.o.d. He is a p.o.s.

I've been fucked by UPS so many times that I just have to call BULLSHIT! They don't give a shit about my packages or when they deliver them. I had a UPS driver scan a package with a note that my family business was no longer at the address on the package. The business has been there for 20+ years and is still there as I type this. Piece of shit didn't get around on his route so he just scanned a bunch of packages with bullshit notes if they were out of his way.

If UPS cares, where were those people at UPS who give a shit when I called trying to get things made right all the times I've been fugged by 'em? UPS fuggin' SUCKS!!! FedEx for me, please... They all screw up, but FedEx has had a MUCH better track record delivering my stuff over the last few years. They have also done right by me when they screwed up. The best I've ever got out of UPS was "Sorry, sir...". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
165 Posts
I guess it depends on the driver in your area. Goes to show how one person's performance can lable an entire company. UPS has 355,000 employees. $40 billion in sales/year. They have to be doing something right!

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
upsman said:
I guess it depends on the driver in your area. Goes to show how one person's performance can lable an entire company. UPS has 355,000 employees. $40 billion in sales/year. They have to be doing something right!

The US government also has a shitload of employees and a big budget, but are they really doing something... anything right? :crackup:

You're right though, the delivery driver can make the difference between good service and sucky service. It's not just my driver that I've had trouble with. When I've called the toll free number to try and get problems resolved I run into walls every time. They don't give a shit if I paid extra $$$ for 2nd day air to have something by weekend and then their driver fugs me and I don't get it until the next week. Shit like that should be handled. A simple refund of the difference in shipping was all I asked for... all THREE times this has happened to me... and got nothing but a sarcastic "Sir, I don't know what to tell you except I'm sorry this happened."

I won't buy from a company that won't ship FedEx for me instead of UPS anymore. At least FedEx takes care of me when they do screw up. Every single time I've tried to get justice out of UPS for THEIR screw up all I get is the feeling that they're so big they don't care if they get my shipping money. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I ordered a set of wheels and tires for my car, shipped ups from flordia to Iowa. I was working out of town and I get a phone call on my cell. This guy says "are you so and so" I say "yeah". He says do you live at such and such address and I say yeah, thats my address. He then asks if I'm expecting a package from ups and again "yes". He tells me that he got home from work the day before w/ a note on his door for attempted package delivery and he could pick up at the ups site. So the next day the guy goes to ups w/ the note. They bring up the wheels and tires and ask him if he would like to sign for them. He says sure. They ask for his ID, he shows it and the ups lady notices that his name, address, etc doesn't match the shipping info and say "I guess it must be a typo" and gives the guy my wheels and tires.

Here is the kicker. The guy doesn't live in my town, my zip code, or even my county. Luckily the guy was honest enough to call my cell phone ( the number was printed on the address label which had my correct name and address on it) and let me know what happened and where he lived so I could pick them up.

I called ups and bitched and they just said that for future packages I should get a tracking number and intercept the package before it happens again. wtf! Now I gotta do their job for them. I didn't even get an apology from the turd colored uniform wearing bastards.

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
speedfreak said:
I ordered a set of wheels and tires for my car, shipped ups from flordia to Iowa. I was working out of town and I get a phone call on my cell. This guy says "are you so and so" I say "yeah". He says do you live at such and such address and I say yeah, thats my address. He then asks if I'm expecting a package from ups and again "yes". He tells me that he got home from work the day before w/ a note on his door for attempted package delivery and he could pick up at the ups site. So the next day the guy goes to ups w/ the note. They bring up the wheels and tires and ask him if he would like to sign for them. He says sure. They ask for his ID, he shows it and the ups lady notices that his name, address, etc doesn't match the shipping info and say "I guess it must be a typo" and gives the guy my wheels and tires.

Here is the kicker. The guy doesn't live in my town, my zip code, or even my county. Luckily the guy was honest enough to call my cell phone ( the number was printed on the address label which had my correct name and address on it) and let me know what happened and where he lived so I could pick them up.

I called ups and bitched and they just said that for future packages I should get a tracking number and intercept the package before it happens again. wtf! Now I gotta do their job for them. I didn't even get an apology from the turd colored uniform wearing bastards.

lol!!!! damn thatz wild! Personally i've never had a bad experience with UPS, i just stop dealing with them b/c i found my local post office to be cheaper. Plus USPS shipz a little faster IMO! I figure cheaper and a little quicker delivery, can't go wrong!

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I've had similar incidents where I paid Blue or Red label- package gets delayed and all they say is Act of God or some other B.S.

Don't care- you failed on the delivery even if your plane was snowed in.
If you want to keep me as a customer make an effort, you could even claim A.O.G. but at least return HALF of the expedited cost. That would still suck for me but it would be SOMETHING.
I will never ship with them due to an even worse experience form shipper side.
Make me jump through hoops for a refund when your label wouldn't print correctly and the package was never touched by ups. Had printed many labels before, online site was screwed that day.

USPS works just fine, it's cheaper and they give you shipping material too.

Now there's DHL and I've not been screwed by Fed Ex yet.

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
Ok, I jinxed myself dammit... I'm so fuckin' pissed right now... Wasted my entire day off today sittin' here waitin' on my replacement DirecTV receiver to come via FedEx because tracking said it was out for today. I called mid day to try and get some sort of ETA. No dice... All they could tell me was that it would be here by 8:00 PM. Well, I just called them again at 9:00 PM and they tell me that it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Wasted my entire god damned day off and missed my niece's graduation waitin' on it and they don't fuckin' show. Can't be here to take it tomorrow so now I won't get the mother fuckin' thing until next week becuase they won't leave it without a signature. I asked them to change the destination to my business address so someone can be there to sign for it and they say they can't do that. I asked to speak to a supervisor and after bein' on hold for a few mintues she comes back and says that the supervisors have all gone home. What the fuck?!?

I am so motherfuckin' pissed after wastin' my day off that I could fuckin' explode!!!

ALL shippers are fuckin' useless, plain and simple. But there's not a goddamn thing we can do about it but take it up the ass...

FUCK!!!

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Well that just sucks- Wouldn't want to be the guy speeding past you in a Fed Ex truck any time soon.:wink:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts