1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
447 Posts
50mm

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's 43mm as I just bought a set of aftermarket clipons that are 50mm and they do not fit my 2017 zx10r!! They do however fit my girlfriends 2007 zx6r!! I did Google the size though and I'm pretty sure I seem 43mm.

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm pretty sure it's 43mm as I just bought a set of aftermarket clipons that are 50mm and they do not fit my 2017 zx10r!! They do however fit my girlfriends 2007 zx6r!! I did Google the size though and I'm pretty sure I seem 43mm.
I'm looking for the bigger number... like the actual fork tube itself. I'm mounting some auxiliary lights to them with these tube-clamps so I can have something on the road if need be vs having to install OEM fairings back and forth.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Spoiler!

I think you got the wrong clipons for your bike.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anyone ever get this measurement? I would.love to know and be sure , I'd love to buy an after market clipon set for my 2017 zx10r. The guy wanted to upper form tube diameter which to me is what I need so I'm confused on what he's looking for I guess..

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone ever get this measurement? I would.love to know and be sure , I'd love to buy an after market clipon set for my 2017 zx10r. The guy wanted to upper form tube diameter which to me is what I need so I'm confused on what he's looking for I guess..
50mm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts