Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone else having problems uploading pics to the site. I tried on 2 different browsers and both of them failed.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sonofabitch..... alright. I have used the same camera for ever and never had a problem. It just says "uploading please wait", then the whole screen just turns white. Guess I will keep trying. thanks

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think i might of figured it out. i think they might be too big(5 mb). I though if it was too big it use to tell u. Im going to try to take a lower quality one. I tired to upload from pc and still nothing

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
i think i might of figured it out. i think they might be too big(5 mb). I though if it was too big it use to tell u. Im going to try to take a lower quality one. I tired to upload from pc and still nothing
Ahhh yeah I thought it would tell you if it was too big as well. You may also try opening the picture in paint or something and resixing it. I'm not positive that alters the size of the file or not but its worth a try..

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Avatars and pics are not showing up for me since late last night on any computer I try.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lowering quality worked. Just weird I have uploaded like 50 pics from that camera with out lowering the quality. Lowered form 12mp to .03mp :dontknow:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yes every time I trying to up load a pic it dies not go point the reson I don't have a profile pic send me your email address so I can send you some pics of my bike it's gonna blow your mind
STMShanno

1 - 14 of 14 Posts