Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gday, I have a 2012 zx10r, its dead stock and i have tried to keep it that way but the urge is to great.

What im thinking is a pipe, I want the Leo Vince item that is on the super bikes, thats a good looking pipe.

Get rid off the cat, to save some weight.

Fit an air cleaner

Fit a Power Commander

Quick shifter !!!!!!!!! Dont know about this as I have never ridden a bike with one.

I use the bike for track days and some riding in the hills when the weather is nice.

Im in Australia, so any advice would be great and who is the best to buy from in the USA.

Thanks Gum

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Rifleman !!!!!what is that.
It's a throttle insert that shortens the turn to 1/5th. It's a simple install on the Gen4. I'd recommend it.

Do a search for Rifleman's 1/5th throttle insert to order one

Sent via iPhone

·
Registered
825 Posts
I've bought most of my stuff from Superbike Supply.Way cheaper than what we pay down here.Mary has always looked after me.You can PM her on this site. I think lexusrx is her user name.
Go into the Forums and they are in the sponsor and group buy section.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Reflash, slip on, 1/5 rifleman, call it done. Ride the piss out of it. Easy 180 hp.

:+1: except the reflash, since you are in Australia, not much gain there. Instead get a PCV.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Can't you do more with a reflash? Like up the rpm? Change more than pcv
You are correct, it all depends on what he wants to do. Besides the Aussie bikes already get the higher redline. The only gain he would get would be top speed derestrict, exhaust servo elimination, and TC control on the fly. To some it's worth it, to others not so much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts