Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a complete bolt on setup that will convert the 04-05 10R to the superior 2nd gen radial master. It's in fantastic barely used condition; the brake side is literally like new, the clutch side is not perfect but you have to look real close to tell. I tried taking pictures of the "imperfections" but they were so small that my camera couldn't get a shot of it that wasn't blurry.

I'm basically throwing in the long gold levers for free. They're a little beat up, but still decent. Either set will work with this setup, I used it both ways. I'm asking $150 shipped for the whole lot.

BEFORE ANYONE ASKS ME TO SEPARATE ANYTHING this is how it breaks down: There is no way to make two complete sets of levers with what is here. I believe the levers themselves are all the same, it's the billet perch blocks that determine which year/brand/model bike they will work with. As you can see I only have one set of those blocks and I'm not getting stuck with a set of bare levers. If you want just the bare levers with adjusters (you'll have to get the right blocks for whatever bike you have from Pazzo) I'll split them up and sell the shorties for $60 or the gold longs for $40, and knock a little off the price of the complete set I have left. I will NOT sell one complete assembly without the spares unless you're willing to pay the full price and just don't want them.

·
Registered
416 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright, a list appears to be forming. Priority goes to those after the whole package, I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
416 Posts
send me your paypal please jbear..woohoo

·
Registered
416 Posts
Paypal sent

1 - 9 of 9 Posts