Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***UPDATED PHOTOS!! Opinions sought on Akra exhaust with or without "akra" stickers.

I posted a little while ago seeking opinions on whether or not to have the akra stickers on my new pipes or not (http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=82685)- Today I made my decision and here are the pics (Dont laugh, there is a half a foot of snow on the ground and I dont have much else to do with myself other then ponder my options with stickers)

Originally:

After first version removal

After:

What yall think?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
not bad, still like the no sticker look myself but what ever floats you boat.

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
i like the without look. are you getting a kick back from being a riding billboard?

if my muzzy tag wasn't rivited on it would prolly be gone. my bike doesn't have anything on it except a zx10r sticker that i'm still not sure will stay. it's a stickie that i got from the board here and modded a little.

just my:2cents: but if you want me to choose between the stickers i would go with the oval one:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
i actually did those stickers a while back and love the look of the cans sooo much better now, looks sweet bro

·
Registered
237 Posts
Don't like the new sticker dude.....Either none or the old school oval. MIne came in yesterday and I'm really leaning towards stickers off.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Go with the stickers! I have, and always will be a fan of decals, stickers, whatever you might call them. I have a decal for every aftermarket part on my bike and love it.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,081 Posts
I prefer no stickers but I do like the new Akra logo. You do what you like best though, its your ride.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I like the oval sticker much better.

The new sticker looks cheap and the forward angle or lean doesn't flow with any of the lines.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like the oval sticker much better.

The new sticker looks cheap and the forward angle or lean doesn't flow with any of the lines.

Just my opinion.
I got the idea from Akra's Ducati Streetfighter pipes... Although those stickers are smaller then mine..

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ahhh, to sticker or not to sticker......I'm in the same situation. I have an all blacked out gen I. I've always had the " clean " look on my bikes, however I'm warming up to the decal thing, as long as it's not too tacky.

with that being said.......I think you have to go with your gut feeling --- pretty mixed reviews out here.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
The ricer sticker look is definitely dumb but I think the pipes look better with something on them.

In your case I vote for the old style sticker. Or maybe if you got a smaller version of the new one, like you mentioned. :dontknow:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Looks great! I've got the same one on mine. Looks 10x better!

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
:ayyy: i like the new stickers

:eek:t: we need to get all the new england area riders together for a ride this coming spring/summer

·
Banned
1,056 Posts
:ayyy: i like the new stickers

:eek:t: we need to get all the new england area riders together for a ride this coming spring/summer
I actually like the new stickers better also.

I sent him some of the Oval Akra stickers, so he has that option if he later decides he wants to change it on a moments notice. But I do like the new ones. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts