Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Id have to go find my slip for it, but I doubt anyone is gonna think Im bs'ing cuz of the time

1/8th mile, 6.71, ~107mph, 54.5", 91 oct., No Motor Work, No Nitrous, Drag Pak w/ Springs, No Shifter, 16/41 gears, 05 10R, and Im like 210 in gear

Edit: Im looking for it. Editting again, I cant find it. It was from a while ago.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
I remember my good one, but I don't have the slip on hand...

60' : 1.80
1/8 ET : ?
1/8 mph : 111.2
1/4 ET : 10.28
1/4 mph : 142.6

2006 Zx10R: stock wheel base, stock height, 91 fuel, stock clutch, stock motor, foot shifted, -1/+0, 195lbs suited, run in 2006 at about 5000' DA. Stock exhaust too, for what it's worth. :)

EDIT: Can I add my SWB Concours to the list too? I have that slip in my pocket. :mrgreen:

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Movin' out for a short bike Sir.
:eek:ccasion1 It did good! I may have been closer to 150lbs. That was in the fall of 06, and it was like 48 degrees out. That is still the fastest mph i've gone on the motor to this day. And now i've gone 3 tenths faster but have only gone 148mph on the motor 1 time since. :BangHead:

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
ahh snap rip got the swb list up :eek:ccasion1 here is run down on my fastest pass.

1/8 et. 6.183
1/8 mph. 122
60ft. 1.567 60ft
Wheelbase. 54in
Fuel. 87 octane
Motor. Headwork
Nitrous. No
Clutch. Springs
Shifter. Yes
Lowered. Yes
Gearing. 16/41
Year. 2005
Riders # 200

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Yall suckas are freakin movin man! Almost want to go back to SWB for kicks. Wheelies are entertaining sometimes, but usually come closer to killing me than anything.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
The only Time Slip I can find right now is a 9.96s SWB 121mph 1/8 and 146mph 1/4.... Completely never opened Motor 215lb rider with just a slip-on and over 20k miles on the bike, lowered 3/4" in the front, pump gas 87 lowered in the rear 3in NO PCIII.

I can't find the time slip for a better time 9.94s same conditions but with a full system PCIII downloaded map but now the bike has well over 30k miles but all other conditions the same like rider weight and pump gas 87:

I like the slower time with the 121mph 1/8th because it's almost stock bike and was moving. :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

Bloo

Need to Edit for Ripped though the story line is nice but it doesn't help him fill out his spreadsheet. :headshake:

1/8 mph. 121mph
60ft. 1.7 60ft
Wheelbase. 54in
Fuel. 87 octane
Motor. NOT even OPENED..Stock
Nitrous. No
Clutch. STOCK
Shifter. n0
Lowered. Yes
Gearing. 16/40
Year. 2004
Riders # 215

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
EDIT: Can I add my SWB Concours to the list too? I have that slip in my pocket. :mrgreen:
Nope I eat the Connies for breakfast including your Turbo Connie.... Ok Your Connie did a Respectful 9.9s my bike lately is in the 9.8s either way same deal keep your Connie out of my way.:heyyou: :crackup: this is ZX10R only!!!!!! Plus I doubt the heavy bugger is sitting at 54.5inches SWB like the 1st gen ZX10R s :wink: :lol::thumbsup::mrgreen:

Bloo

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok fella's I updated the list using the other two list, some of them I ? cuz not all the info is not there. Let me know if you think those in ? should get deleted.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Oh Ripped, my bike was lowered if you could update that.

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Well I can finally leave the last place on this list haha, still cant go with the fast guys, but always improving.
Here is the time slips

93 Octane fuel
Stock motor
No nitrous
Stock clutch
Foot shifting
Stock heigh up front with the strap, and actually raised rear (about 1 inch)
SWB
15/39 gearing
Year 2011
Im about 210 suited
Bike is around 415lb

Attachments

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Really shows how track locations can make a world of difference. Some of those bikes doesn't even seem possible to attain that mph. Like you see garth running 153mph with nitrous, then another bike running 157mph without. It's crazy.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Really shows how track locations can make a world of difference. Some of those bikes doesn't even seem possible to attain that mph. Like you see garth running 153mph with nitrous, then another bike running 157mph without. It's crazy.
Ripped is doing the best he can but only can do what comes in garbage in garbage out...... I see very few Time Slips with additional details, for example Garth did not even run his 10R it was a 4th Gen with NO Nitrous and then I see another on the top of the list but saying NOT lowered :badteeth:

The SWB should be the most accurate though and to show how tough it can be without being a PRO......for example Sport Rider Magazine May 2013 Issue had one of their Acceleration Testers Kent Kunitsugu with some drag racing experience( been 8s on Lee Shierts Busa before April 01 Issue) try to see if he could do 8s with just basic parts on the New ZX14 with just the basic Mods most of us run on your local dragstrip and keep in mind no quickshifter, funny gas and Stock Wheel BASE.

Mods:

Brocks Clutch Kit
Brocks Full system Alien Head
PCV Mapped for Street Fuel
Lowering Links
Guhl Reflash ECU with RPM extended
Strapped

End result [email protected] with 203HP on PUMP GAS

I am sure with more practice 8s is plausible but shows just bolting on a few aftermarket parts is not going to get you results even with 200hp + and some experience drag racing and a tester for a major magazine. :wink:

Bloo

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
+1 on track location

Density altitude and weight are where you see all that mph man... every time. I've had the same bike run upwards of 6-7mph faster going from Fayetteville to Tucson in the span of a week. People just don't get it 'till they get an NA motor up above 5000' DA and try to cut competitive times; it's crazy.

1 - 20 of 215 Posts