Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I am ridding with a few people one girl has an 07 GSXR1000 Beautiful bike and she can ride that mother. The group of us stop in to get wings. Her boyfriend is there at this bar/resturaunt; cool dude. (Wife beater, tatoos, flip flops, shorts and spends a lot of time in the gym.) So he starts telling me how he crashed his Ninja years ago broke his hip and shows me the scar. Now he decides he is gonna sit on his grils bike. He is trying to start the bike but the start is turned off. No one says anything he is still messing with the bike; I'm like:headshake, So his girl comes over an turns the bike on for him :headshake Now he has FlipFlops on and I see him banging on the rear brake like it's the gear selector:headshake. Anyway some how he gets the bike going. Comes around the block now I see him banging on the brake again, "Man I can't get this thing to shift" I tell him it's the brake, he said his Ninja had the shifter on the side where the brake was :headshake, Takes the bike for another ride.

Get's back in one piece... I was shoked an amazed... Unreal!!!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
HA, what a fuckin' tool :crackup:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
You sure he didn't say he used to have a Gixxer?

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
thats funny, I have seen a setup where a friend that races doesnt have anything on his right foot but had a hand break instead, he said its easier for him in the long run. My opinion I thought he was crazy cause he rides reverse shifting/hand brake for both!! BUT WOW I CANT BELIEVE THE BIKE LIVED PAST THAT KID HAHA!!!

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You sure he didn't say he used to have a Gixxer?
He said he hated Ninjas and would never get another one... Man I was so scared he was revving the bike up... i got out of the way I was sure he was heading for trouble. I am just totally amazed he made it back. He actually had his flipflop under the brake trying to up shift as he pulled in.. WOW!!!

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Man, thats what we call a squid shuttle right there!!! Had to own a gsxr, never a kawasaki haha. Oh well next time you see the guy you can tell him for me that hes a freaking joke LOL, regardless of time you never forget how to ride!!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
wow, even with I was learning to ride at age 15 I wasn't that dumb....apparently darwin hasn't caught up to him yet, I'm sure he's on the short list though.

·
Registered
531 Posts

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
What a tool. Did you point, laugh and call him out in front of everyone at least?

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Wait a minute wait a minute...you mean your bike doesn't shift on the right?

:lol:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
explains how his hip got messed up

·
Registered
463 Posts
thats the problem. He tried riding his gf bike ( a gxsr) you should of let him borrow yours. He's more familiar on Ninja turf.

actually I would let him ride my gsxr just for the photo and bragging rights.

this would not doubt haunt him for years.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts