Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally finished intalling my sato full system the right way, changed the oil and switched the PC map. WOW what a difference, I downloaded the map from power commander for a Ti-force full system with stock air filter. I took it for a ride 5 hours ago and I still cant get the smile off my face. The power delivery is AMAZING, the bike is so responsive, I guess the custom map BD had was really restricting the bike because of the elevation change. Unfortunatley I have been very busy getting ready for my trip to myrtle beach so I have not taking pictures yet, As soon as I get back I will take some. By the way this exhuast is very loud but it is a very deep tone. The map is so good there is not backfirinf or anything like that at all. I just dont know what to say, thos bike is awesome!:thumbsup:

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
pics pics! cant wait to get a chance to ride out w ya sometime. i want to check the zixxer out.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Attaboy!! good for you.... I think I need to start experimenting with a couple of different maps...

·
Ex Postwhore
4,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should experemint, I wish I did sooner but I thought it was too much hassle but it literally takes 10 seconds to download a new map.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts