Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turned on the bike this morning and the S-KRTC does not change is stuck in mode 1. Even with the throttle in idle or the ignition on without the engine running by pressing the down the s-KRTC button mode 1 does not change. I have no active light or error flashing on the dashboard. The engine runs perfectly but I'm unable to change from mode 1.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm thinking in disconnecting the battery for a while and set up again just to see if it solves.

·
Registered
2016 Kawasaki ZX-10R KRT ABS Edition
682 Posts
Did you try riding the bike with the wheels moving and then changing the TC mode?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I turned on the bike this morning and the S-KRTC does not change is stuck in mode 1. Even with the throttle in idle or the ignition on without the engine running by pressing the down the s-KRTC button mode 1 does not change. I have no active light or error flashing on the dashboard. The engine runs perfectly but I'm unable to change from mode 1.

Dear friend, I already had the same problem, for my solution was bad contact in the S-KRTC button, after cleaning it and the connector that goes to the main cable, solved my problem.:smile2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts